[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this girl killed herself because of EMS. Is there any legitimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2015-11-30-15-53-12-1.png (280 KB, 1080x1500) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-30-15-53-12-1.png
280 KB, 1080x1500
So this girl killed herself because of EMS. Is there any legitimate evidence that's say a radio wave can damage your body to the Pont you want to die ?
>>
Holy guacamole, that font rendering is gorgeous.
>>
Jesus fuck it's 'affected'.
>>
>>51612948
>Chadlington
rrrrrrRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Most people on /g/ right now will develop some type of cancer in their life. Many of them will suffer and die from it. Including myself.
>>
mental condition
>>
I actually didn't notice that, but seriously, these people must be insane.

I had this debate at home to the point I had to buy another router due to the main one being switched off at night.
>>
>>51613001
That's because he's on a retina Mac
>>
>>51613022
it's a common mistake. Like confusing cyborg with robots.
>>
It's been studied pretty extensively, the researchers almost always conclude that the people are just making it up in their heads. They might see that a light on a device is on so they think the device itself is on and emitting EMF so then the placebo effect kicks in causes them pain. They're probably legitimately in pain but it's apparently not caused by EMF but by their own craziness.
>>
>>51612948
WIFI IS NON IONIZING

THIS SHIT DOES NOT EXIST
>>
Unsurprisingly, the number one fear of mobile phone usage is brain cancer. The World Health Organization (WHO) classifies electromagnetic fields as a Group 2B carcinogen and recommends that consumers find ways to reduce their EMF exposure. By definition, a Group 2B carcinogen means it’s suspected of causing cancer. While that might not sound too serious, keep in mind that this carcinogenic group also includes lead, engine exhaust, DDT, and chloroform.
>>
File: Transsexuals.png (73 KB, 1243x702) Image search: [Google]
Transsexuals.png
73 KB, 1243x702
>>51612948
She killed herself because her shitty parents catered to her delusions instead of getting her help for her mental disorder.

Sound like any other perpetually-slighted minority group you know of? Hint: pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 800x600
>>51613323
Muslims
>>
>>51612948
Double blind studies have all shown that the people are making it up. Some might do it subconsciously, but there is no actual electro-sensibility or whatever bullshit they believe.
>>
>>51612948
As has been said. It's a legit phenomenon in the sense that it's a mental illness. Which obviously should be treated with psychiatric help and shouldn't be indulged any more than is necessary to get them back to health again.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.