[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any laptops that you guys would recommend that have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 244x207
Are there any laptops that you guys would recommend that have a keyboard like pic related?
>>
>>51604615
Pic related
>>>/tpg/
>>
>>51604615
>pic related
>not just getting pic related
>>
>>51605466
pic related can't do 1080p
>>
>>51605482
What are you talking about? What model? appears to be a T60 or T61.

They kept the keyboard up until the *20 series. That means, T420, T520, and X220. After that they replaced it with >chicshit
>>
I bought a factory-refurbished T420 for $250 during an amazing sale and have been running BunsenLabs on it. Very satisfied with my purchase.

This is actually better than mine:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834318222
>>
>>51605719
Will those be able to run visual studios 2013 decently?
I have pic related and want to upgrade.
>>
>>51605670
Its a T61 I want to upgrade but dont want to leave this keyboard
>>
>>51605719
It's great the resolution is just shit.

Get one with a 1600x900 display
>>
How is this one?
http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Thinkpad-T420-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B00W4AMWCI
>>
>>51605775
I didn't either. But the chic keyboard actually feels really satisfying. I really never thought I'd ever say that.
>>
>>51605775
The 15.6" T61 at least has a 1920 x 1200 panel available. Unless you mean video. If you want to do youtube, get a downloader script and use a local media player, will improve performance massively for the C2D.
>>
>>51605927
I want to use it for my computer science classes. Like last all the way through uni. I'm currently a stupid freshman and my HPiece of shit got stolen so i pulled this out of my dad's attic and fell in love with the keyboard
>>
>>51605994
My first laptop was a used Thinkpad, I've had many laptops since. I remember when I tried a Thinkpad after a long while and the keyboard was awesome compared to what I was used to already. Now I'm back to used Thinkpads and I'm using a T410 now.

No Acers or HP's for me unless they have become better now. It felt so cheap when the whole keyboard sank a bit when you pressed buttons, like a trampoline.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.