[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old gems you still love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: galaxy-s3.jpg (258 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-s3.jpg
258 KB, 1000x665
This. I have used my S3 for 2.5 year now its still as great when I bought it.
>>
Me 2 OP, what rom ya runnin?
>>
>>51595776
CM12 you anon?
>>
>>51595821
yup, the 5.1.1 unofficial build. Also having problems with bluetooth and the camera? Except for that runs like a charm
>>
>>51595765
poorfag
>>
Any suggestions on getting a Verizon s3 to run a custom ROM? My gf has one but we can't find anything on it.
>>
Mines been having this really bad battery drain issue. But love the phone. Only way to charge it is to turn the phone off, and even then only get 15 min max of usage. Anyone know of a fix.?
>>
I'm stuck on s3 mini, it sucks. Performance is really bad even with new battery and I can't get mobile network to work on cm11 so I'm stuck with stock
>>
im still using an s4, running kitkat. just werks.
>>
Xperia Z, camera sucks tho. Stock is better than Pakistani ROMs
>>
>>51595929
Egofag
>>
>>51595765
I still use it w/ 5.1.1 October update
>>
>>51595929
>I didn't replace my device with a newer one because I don't need the features of the newer one
Lol poorfag

>I bought product A instead of product B because I don't think that the increase in performance is big enough to justify the higher price
Lol poorfag
>>
>>51596439
kys redditor
>>
>>51596439
why dont you make a rope out of all your hundred dollar bills and hang yourself with it
>>
Runs a srtipped down version of 4.1
You'd be surprised how quick this old single core phone can be, very reliable too.
The default apps like the dialer/camera etc. are just as responsive as on a modern phone.
The problem is when you try to open something like Skype or Viber, then it shits its pants.
>>
>>51595929
says the kid on his parent's family plan that never pays a cent for his phone and service while bitching to his friends that his phone is more than 6 months old.
>>
hey, also running with my gs3 for 3.5 years now, aosp 5.1.1 with nameless kernel 3.0.31
NO BUGS OR ISSUES
>>
>>51595765
>galaxy s3
>old
>>
>>51595765
S3 here. Stock rom and rooted. After looking at problems with custom roms I decided to keep it and block bloatware as much as possible. Also bought a 2nd battery in case it doesn't get through the day.
>>
>>51595821
>>51595880
What carrier do you guys have? I have Verizon so it's extremely hard for me to do anything but root.
>>
>>51596458
I was mocking him you retard
>>
>>51597321
Never got this. My S3 will last over two days of normal usage doing common sense things like turning data off when it's not in use, probably longer if i rooted it as well. Now the smashed glass and USB port being the most finicky piece of shit ever is another issue altogether.
>>
>>51597781
My USB port I need to push the cable left a little to charge
>>
>>51598058
Mine is beyond dreams now. The only cable it's consistently working with these days is a cheap multi USB cable which doesn't do data and i cut the iPhone heads off. Plug in an hope that it actually stays charging.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.