[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cellular capability for tablet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (411 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411 KB, 2000x1333
I'm about to pull the trigger on iPad pro, I can't decide between a wifi only or LTE model. What are some of the advantages of paying 130$ more for the cellular capability?
>>
Cellular capability
>>
>>51585442
Not much.

There's no advantage if you only use it at home and with free wifi becoming more and more widely spread LTE isn't really necessary there either.
>>
>>51585442
Buy a fucking surface for the ungodly amounts you're about to pay for the tablet meme. At 800-1000 you might as well buy an ultrabook.
>>
>>51585508
>>51585542

I think surface pro fags never have an iPad, or you won't ever say this.

I was an android user and I played with surface pro. It's cheap crap.
>>
>>51585442
Don't do it, man.
>>
>>51585583
Watch movies and browse chan in my bed. Instant and easy casting to my 60" TV via Apple TV. Smooth and fast, never any lag or issues like MShit products.

Why not?
>>
>>51585581
>implying apple products are good for much more than looking good.

Regardless of whether I suggest surface pro or whatever else, OP shouldn't drop nearly $1000 on an iPad.
>>
>>51585609
If you're gonna do pretty much only that, just get a regular iPad. I've messed with an iPad pro and it is overwhelmingly large for most day to day stuff. Practically a hassle to carry.
>>
>>51585442

>you are around a lot of accessible Wifi
>you are a NEET
>you do not travel
>you're a huge faggot
Wifi

>you are in east bumble-fuck with cell service
>you are semi-employed
>you travel to Walmart sometimes
>you're a huge rich faggot
LTE
>>
>>51585442
When will you fucking facebook machine shills be shitposted off the fucking board? You're almost as bad as Pajeet and his precious Surface C∪ck.

>>51585458
>>51585484
>>51585508
>>51585542
>>51585583
Why are you faggots seriously replying to this shitty shill thread?
>>
>>51585636
I have an iPad, I just fall in love with the size and the pencil. I sketch a lot on paper and being able to sketch and save my ideas will be a huge plus.

Also, I watch movies a lot on iPad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.