[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best budget smartphone /g/? I have this piece of shit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: LG-G3-Virgo-Review-Buy.jpg (83 KB, 943x830) Image search: [Google]
LG-G3-Virgo-Review-Buy.jpg
83 KB, 943x830
Whats the best budget smartphone /g/?
I have this piece of shit, lg g3 vigor.
Better than the iphone 4s i had before this
>>
Moto /g/ Gen 3
>>
>>51549247
This
>>
Samsung Galaxy avant imo, using it to post this comment rn.
>>
The G3 was shilled to hell and back

Don't trust any recommendations, especially if the retard recommends a windows phone
>>
LG Stylo is pretty damned nice, especially if you install GameTheory's Katana ROM on it, damned nice piece of hardware with great battery life and yes a stylus too.
>>
>>51549198
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, Redmi 2, Mi4c, ...

USA can't into global LTE, though, so YMMV if you're there.
>>
>>51549198
the goddamn Lumia 550 since you'll be able to install roms on it.

ifaggotphone? BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>51549316
>>51549198
i was about to get a g3 in the following months, is it really bad?
>>
>>51549198
Why do you feel the need to upgrade from the G3. I love mine won't upgrade for years likely.
>>
File: shillphone...jpg (155 KB, 1380x745) Image search: [Google]
shillphone...jpg
155 KB, 1380x745
>>51549198
This one :^)
>>
>>51552358
any reason not to go with the nexus 6? especially at that price?
>>
>>51552402
No freaking reason at all. Get it while it's still available.
>>
>>51552358
Agreed
>>
>>51552456
got it

I actually needed it too, my nexus 5 died about a month ago

1.5-2 years ago: nexus 5 + case + sim + shipping = $400

now: nexus 6 + case + sim = $220
>>
>>51552118
Op is talking about lg g3 vigor not lg g3. I have the g3 and ive been using it for about 3 months. I love the display, the huge ass screen in such a tight form factor is amazing. Downsides when on pure stock is the limitations of dual screen, heating issues and some weird battery issues.

Went into custom roms and installed fulmics on it and its like a completely different phone.

If youre not the type that can see the difference of a qHD display on such a small device then i advise you look for something else.
>>
>>51554088
how's the sound through the headphone jack? i heard it's problematic
>>
OnePlusX or Moto G?
>>
>>51554210
the cyanogen on One+X is huge for me.
how is the OS on Moto G?
(I don't want to bother rooting for a couple of years).
>>
Nexus 5
>>
>>51554121
Didnt notice anything, not really sure what kind of problems there are. I watch movies and shows on my it all the time sometimes i hook it up to some speakers and most of the time on earphones and i never had a problem.
>>
>>51549198
Redmi series of phones are meant for curry biggers and chinks who are all poorfags.You might find a good one from them.
>>
>>51549247
This
>>
what should I look for if I buy an unlocked phone from amazon.co.uk ??

There are different versions of the same phone, etc..
For example for Moto Gs
>>
Huawei honor 2x is pretty decent.
2gigs of ram, you can install cyanogen, large screen, good battery.
>>
>>51554088
how is the support for double tap, camera and other device specific features in costum roms?
>>
>>51554490
there's the 1st gen, 2nd gen, 3rd gen Moto G, each released in a different year so that's what you can put into a search engine. there will probably be discussions on the differences, etc
http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/134726-moto-g-2015-second-gen-vs-moto-g-2015-third-gen-what-s-the-difference

Also entirely depends on what you want or need. You wouldn't buy a new 1st gen Moto G because they are just too expensive new in comparison to newer phones. You could get one used on Ebay for cheap.

There are slight differences between them, some might support different mobile frequencies depending on where they are sold, some have dual sim
>>
>>51549247
Oneplus X beats it in every way except battery, I own both.

>inb4 chink phone
>>
>>51554210
Oneplus X hands down. I own both, have Moto G to my sister. The only think i miss about it is the godlike battery.
>>
>>51549314
Shit phone
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.