[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just got a job as a salesman at an Apple authorized retail/tech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1441789089692.jpg (19 KB, 257x218) Image search: [Google]
1441789089692.jpg
19 KB, 257x218
just got a job as a salesman at an Apple authorized retail/tech centre and am getting their certification to work on stuff too

problem is, I hate Apple and am a diehard Windows and Android fag

what do
>>
>what do?
Mom
>>
>help I can't separate work from play
>>
>>51543595
i don't want to do your mom, i'm gay

>>51543615
help i don't want to push an objectively inferior product and feel like a bad person for doing so
>>
Suck it up faggot. A job is a job. Don't like it, go elsewhere. Sooner or later you'll learn to just spew the bullshit they want you to spew without giving a fuck because it beats being broke.
>>
>>51543515
kill urself desu senpai
>>
>>51543515
just try to be a professional and do your goddamn job you autist. Or gb2 mom's basement
>>
>>51543642
>i'm gay

You'll be right at home.
>>
>>51543681
rude
i hate the 'gays only use apple' meme
>>
Have you considered maybe applying for other jobs?

Or even not applying to that job in particular in the first place?
>>
>>51543712
U r gay
>>
Why did you even apply for the job.

All you need to do is sell something to someone who quite clearly wants it and has the cash for it.
>>
>>51543800
This. I worked retail electronics, and Apple products practically sell themselves. Most you need to do is explain the difference between them to clueless and old people.
>>
>>51543515
Do your job, duh
if you didn't want to work there then you shouldn't have applied.
>>
Remember to clap when customer buy something
>>
>>51543653
This. That's how the real world works
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.