[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we bring more women to the IT field?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: 6.jpg (1 MB, 4000x2093) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
1 MB, 4000x2093
>>
>>51532984
we don't
>>
>>51532999
Trips of truth.

/thread
>>
>>51532984
Genetically modify their brains for higher logical reasoning and intelligence.
>>
>>51532984

kidnapping?
>>
>>51532984
it doesn't need more women per se. it needs more people who are gud.

are careers social clubs. careers are about getting shit done, aren't they?
>>
>>51533291
good ryme
>>
>>51533128

this

/thread
>>
vibrating chairs
>>
>>51533128
We still don't have the necessary tools to dissect a woman's brain
>>
>>51532984
Nothing?

If they want to get into the IT sector, then they can just get the proper education and join it, literally nothing's tangibly stopping them because of their genitalia.
>>
Why should we have to make women join
That's pretty offensive if you ask me
Women can make their own life decisions and we don't have the right to tell them otherwise you shitlords
Stop this patronizing act right now
>>
kill all white men
>>
>>51534366
Triggured muh strong independent womanisisism
>>
>>51534366
Women are retard like blacks and homosexuals. They need all the help they can get.
>>
>>51532984
>how can we interest women in doing a job they find boring and nerdy and pay less than jobs in the business, banking, law, medical sectors just to put up an appearance that women like to do boring tedious work
>>
Chloroform
>>
>>51532984
Make them design code that runs via emotions, let's see them sperg out on how problematic it is.
>>
people from /g/ can't. it's not something autistic manchildren are capable of. the best thing you folks can do is try not to be too obnoxious as the tech field tries to distance itself from you.
>>
>>51534611
Go back to /r/4chan
>>
>>51534148
Underrated post.
>>
>>51534611
But you're the obnoxious one here anon. Read your post again and then fuck off.

Also I'm long past what you would call a "human".
>>
It shouldn't be anyone's job to meet a quota just to pull the 'equality' card. Qualification in the workplace should be defined by work ethic and output. It's bad business to attempt 'workplace equality' - you've got your transgenders, women, blacks, and gays - but can they code worth a shit?
>>
>>51532984
ugh, disgusting slavshit protoprimates
>>
>>51534226
>not using powertools
>>
>>51534652
>Also I'm long past what you would call a "human".
oh god please drink bleach immediately
>>
>there needs to be more strong independent womyn in IT

The funny thing is, IT doesn't appeal to most women. There's nothing really stopping them from doing so.
>>
>>51533128
>>51534226
you are making a major assumption here...
>>
>>51532984
This picture looks easter European as fuck even if no one is squatting or wearing tracksuits.
Ironically east europe has no problem with women in STEM and no western style feminism either, go figure.
>>
>>51532984
workout more so they can bang 'hot guys' after work
>>
>>51534366
It's 2015.
>>
Indian men > women of any color
>>
>>51532984
By aiming the be the worst possible IT company
>>
>>51533291
>Per se
Fuck, now I goth reminded of that goth faggot from South Park.
>>
women are le dumb lololol xDDDD
>>
>>51532984
By dressing up half the guys in the development team as girls.
>>
We should start by not treating them like little babies who can't handle anything by themselves.
>>
>>51534851
The Cyrillic wasn't obvious enough?
>>
Coding is about fucking work. It is not about your genitalia.
>>
>>51532984
>grill on the right
Hhhng
>>
>>51532984
Should we encourage more women to enroll in IT schools? No, let's just disproportionately hire more women even if they're less qualified.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>51532984
what do you mean? There are plenty of germans in the field.
>>
>>51534742
transwomen were prevalent throughout the it industry before quotas became a thing so probably.
>>
>>51535196
i support this. Only the cute ones though.
>>
>>51534818
>IT doesn't appeal to most women

Who are you to say what appeals to womyn, you problematic shitlord?!?
>>
>>51532984
by bringing more black men into the IT field
>>
File: 1360563742488.gif (447 KB, 434x233) Image search: [Google]
1360563742488.gif
447 KB, 434x233
>>51532984
What the fuck is up with all this pro-women/feminism bullshit on /g/ lately?
>>
File: 1446687039818.jpg (25 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
1446687039818.jpg
25 KB, 600x584
>>51532984

fuck middle
marry left
kill right
>>
>>51532984
I personally assume that SJW's should be removed and women would be more comfortable joining the field. It shouldn't look like rivalry and "come join the field to support the cause!!", it should be marketed as an interesting field and maybe some will be interested.
>>
>>51535970
Yep.
SJW's poison everything they touch.
>>
>>51535910
Man u are twisted. Fuck left, Marry right and kill the old bat
>>
File: mainstreamfemism.jpg (247 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
mainstreamfemism.jpg
247 KB, 640x1136
Only non-white women should be allowed in IT.

White women in the western world are NOT minorities. They have the same advantages and privileges their white male counterparts do. White women pulled the biggest scam through feminism by getting listed as minorities and taking advantage of all the programs meant to help minorities like affirmative action.

Another thing about white women, mainly white feminists, is their attempts to wash the blood of all the horrors white people committed here in American (and over other countries in the past thousand or so years for that matter) and put all that blood on white men only and paint white women as victims of white men. The TRUTH is white women were and still are CO-OPPRESSORS. They were in total agreement with white men in all the slavery, torture, rapes, and murders of people of colour in history. They were right there smiling next to their white men as they took pictures with the hanging bodies of lynched black people. They even brought their kids to these "events" and took pride in making sure they were dressed best for the occasion. Now they want to throw white men under the bus and act like they were innocent and or at least not as guilty. That's what I see when I see White Feminism. Just another branch of the White Power Tree.

It's pretty damn disgusting.
>>
get really hot, non-autistic men to join the IT world.

why would they want to work with neckbeards?
>>
learn to code booths in the mall?

popularize coding circles like knitting circles

active coding (basically being able to write code while being active and not sitting at a computer desk staring at a screen)

run a propaganda campaign that as a woman you will only be desirable if you code.

make coding so easy they can do it while making a sandwich, breast feeding their kid, posting a status update, and cleaning the kitchen

replace keyboards with a paintbrush
>>
>>51536134
white women are the biggest recipients of welfare in the US
>>
>>51536134
This.
>>
>>51532984
> ПPOГPAMA
>>
>>51535197

Underrated.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.