[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Moto X Play worth getting over any of the other mid ranged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Moto x Play.jpg (142 KB, 1167x732) Image search: [Google]
Moto x Play.jpg
142 KB, 1167x732
Is the Moto X Play worth getting over any of the other mid ranged phones?
>>
I have it, AMA.

Happy with it so far. I had the Moto Gs before this.
>>
>>51527985
Have you had any problems with it? Lag when using apps or playing games?
>>
File: moto-x-play-sd-slot.jpg (178 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
moto-x-play-sd-slot.jpg
178 KB, 1200x900
>>51528122
I don't play any intensive games but I have not experienced any lag with the games I play.

Only problem that occurs is play apps such as the play store crashing during use. Have had it quite some time, it should be solved with a software update but I haven't had any (not the only one with this).

Also if you 'lightly' shake the phone and have it near your head, and its silent, you can hear the fucking sim slot mechanic.
>>
bumping, interested as well.
>>51527985
is the battery life amazing as they say? how's the camera? I read about it being quite average despite the 21MP sensor (MP measure nothing after all)
>>
>>51528483
The battery life in-fuckin-sane. At first I thought there was something wrong, but it took me a few charges to get all out of it. I don't have any screenshots with with battery life, but trust me, it does the fuckin job.

I haven't taken many photos yet, but the camera does its job, I come from a Moto G so there's huge improvement for me, I haven't been able to compare it with others.
>>
>>51528614
Not him, but how much insane? Average SoT? How many days?
>>
>>51527736
I have one, I got it about a week and a half ago and I love it so far! If you don't mind how limited stock Android is it's perfect
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-25-19-57-05.png (93 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-25-19-57-05.png
93 KB, 1080x1920
Feeling amazing!
>>
>buying Lenovorola phones

Enjoy no updates after a few months.
>>
Dont put preasure on the screen or you may damage the screen
>>
Camera is great, battery is great, supports 2 carrier agg. Its pretty swesome
>>
Bought it for the battery, was not dissapoint.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.