[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lumia 850 XL >$849 How delusional is Microsoft?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
>Lumia 850 XL
>$849

How delusional is Microsoft?
>>
as delusional as /g/
>>
ZEISS
>>
>>51527711
That's the 950 xl you twat.
If you want it, pay the price, if you don't want it then get something cheaper or wait for a 650 xl.
Cunt.
>>
>windows phones
Holy shit I thought this meme died.
>>
Why not just buy a fucking tablet or netbook or whatever for that, holy fuck
>>
>849 dollars outlook machine

Windows fanfags will defend this
>>
> How delusional is Microsoft?

Worked for Apple.
>>
>>51529822
no we wont
>>
People still discussing it must mean it's still relevant otherwise it wouldn't be mentioned.

The fact that your whining about it only means your a child. Whining is what they do to get attention.
>>
>>51527711

Mine says $650. You must be Canadian.
>>
>>51529886
And for $50 more
>>
>I don't know how to read
>>
Windows 10 Mobile is incredible I'm using the preview on a Lumia 535
Hardware thought can't keep up and it crashes and goes really slow
>>
Its as 'incredible' as any other Mobile OS out there m8. you're limiting yourself for nothing.
>>
>>51530823
meant to reply to >>51530479
>>
>>51527711
If you want the ultra premium experience of smooth and great camera perhaps you will pay.
>>
950 XL here. From the other thread.
Costs $650 in ameribucks before tax and shipping.

Maybe you should fuck out of Australia if you think electronics cost too much? I hear they're pretty full.
>>
>>51527711
Its like $1200+ or something in aus more than the iphone lmao
>>
>hating on windows phone

unless you need fartapps, its better then android atm
>>
MUH FART APPS
>>
If they can make continuum work nicely, I will be willing to pay that much for it.
>>
>>51529886
Apple sellsthe unmatched flagship phone with the best UX and app ecosystem available on the market.

Microsoft is the contender with the weirdly different interface that came too late to the party and even struggles to get others to actually support its platform.

The only way Microsoft can compete is by being arguably cheaper while offering a bigger feature-set at the same time to, get people to switch from the OS they have already been using for more than 6 years.
>>
>$850

Whew lad.

Good luck with that.
>>
>>51527756
Is good, but worth $800+ only on a DSLR / MILC for specific glass.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.