[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry for poor english. I bought an iPhone online for my little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Unlock iCloud Activation Screen.png (779 KB, 996x566) Image search: [Google]
Unlock iCloud Activation Screen.png
779 KB, 996x566
Sorry for poor english. I bought an iPhone online for my little sister and I got it in the mail yesterday but the iPhone is locked. Says need passcode. The owerner gave me the passcode when I buy and I save in computer but my dog ate my hard drive. I tried contacting the owner again but his relatives said he was killed in the paris attaks #prayforpairs. My little sister is super upset now guys can someno show me how to hack the passcode plesae?
>>
Fuck off Tyrone.
>>
>>51526770
I work at apple, to unlock any iphone just type in this code (*8285+653*)#
>>
>>51526786
>what is satire
>>
>>51526786

lookmomiposteditagain.jpg
>>
>>51526852
>(*8285+653*)#
Wait what would that do?
>>
I have a similar problem. I just inherited an iPhone from my late grandfather, however, it's locked with Apple ID. Now, i know where the password is (Grandfather's suit he was buried in), but i can't retrieve it, as he's been buried over 2 weeks ago. I obviously won't dig up the coffin as i am a very religious and moral person. Can anyone help me with unlocking this keepsake from my beloved grandfather so i can feel like he's around once again?
>>
Honestly thought, i'm pretty sure that Apple has an inhouse way of bypassing that and it's only a matter of time until it leaks
>>
>>51526918
It enables your phone to hack the mainframe.
>>
>>51526918
Show that you're a kek who doesn't understand technology
>>
>>51527071
>Honestly thought, i'm pretty sure that Apple has an inhouse way of bypassing that
Apple isn't Microsoft or Google.
They make their money off the hardware they sell, not their users' private info.
So there's no incentive to have a crackable encryption and every incentive to have it unbreakable.
In marketing it's called "differentiation"; what you have that the other guy can't have.
>>
>>51527071
I assume that if someone find out, he's not going to be public about it.
It probably takes a lot of effort.
At least if I found a way I wouldn't do it for free.
>>
>>51527178
You are wrong brother. They do. Have an in house method of removing the activation lock. They have extremely strict policies as to when to use it and most techs don't even know about it. After using the method your apple techs history will be reviewed, to determine if it was justified. So it will be extremely easy to be fired if it was not. If you can provide indisputable proof of purchase and your identity, they will reset it for you, (which is pretty much a password reset for the associated iCloud account) if you don't have a receipt or proof then forget it. Even still it would be a huge pain in the ass. However, I don't know how legit this is but, I've been meaning to look into this

http://cydiamate.net/doulci-9-bypass-ios-9-1-icloud-activation-lock/#.VlZJqnPnbqA
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.