[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mobile scanners >none of them has an sd card slot imagine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: fuckthisshit.jpg (37 KB, 700x446) Image search: [Google]
fuckthisshit.jpg
37 KB, 700x446
>mobile scanners
>none of them has an sd card slot
imagine if it was actually mobile
>>
>>51523943
no one uses sd cards anymore aside from photo fags breh. mobile scanners should be wi-fi or bluetooth
>>
>>51523954
what's the point of a mobile scanner if i have to carry around a second device for storing the scans
>>
>>51523995
what's the point of scanning something if you don't need to view/manipulate it in the first place?
>>
>>51524091
sd cards can go straight to most printers
and if you don't have access to a printer with scanning, you sure as hell don't have access to one with full wifi and bluetooth features
>>
>>51523954
What kind of shitty cell phone doesn't take microsd?
>>
>>51523943
Doxie.
>>
>>51523943
phone+office lens is usually the same quality as these mobile scanners
>>
>>51523943
>>none of them has an sd card slot

There are some:
https://skinflint.co.uk/?cat=scn&asuch=sd&asd=on&bpmax=&v=e&hloc=uk&filter=update&plz=&dist=&mail=&sort=t&xf=2881_mobiler+Dokumentenscanner
>>
>>51524091

So you don't have to keep boxes and boxes of paper records for the IRS.
>>
These contraptions are extremely pointless. You can literally scan a document with a regular 8MP or better phone camera.
>>
What apps best for scanning documents with your phones camera?
>>
>>51525556
office lens
>>
>>51525698
>wants you to sign in to save as anything other than an image
>>
>>51525116
re-read thread

>>51524118
we're talking about mobile scanners here. if OP had ready access to a printer he wouldn't need to have a bitch fit about a mobile scanner. assuming you're doing any type of work which involves carrying a scanner around then you obviously have a laptop with you for didling with that paper work you're scanning. otherwise if you're batch scanning you may as well just use a proper scanner with an auto feeder
>>
>>51525556
I use camscanner, works pretty well.
>>
>>51525788
this. not that particular app, but most smartphone cameras get "good enough" fake-scan quality if you are just e-mailing a form to someone or someshit and not scanning master prints of graphics manipulation/publication
>>
>>51523943
>implying that anyone not only needs to scan something, but needs to do it while theyre not at a home or office
youre gonna shit yourself when you see how the internet takes off, mr 1990s man
>>
while i've been aware that cameras are sometimes used to scan things, it never occured to me that the "tidying up" part could be handled by a smart phone app

while i personally don't have much of a use for one, a friend of mine definately could benefit from this, he works with paper documents in remote places all the time
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.