[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you fix black/discolored pixels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: fcmwgIt.jpg (442 KB, 951x882) Image search: [Google]
fcmwgIt.jpg
442 KB, 951x882
How do you fix black/discolored pixels?
>>
you dont
>>
You replace the screen
>>
change the screen only way or connect to a monitor ;)
>>
If the screen is punctured rub your dick across it, that should seal the screen and return your damaged pixels to normal.
>>
Median filter :^)
>>
>>51512118
by not breaking the screen, you spastic fuck
>>
Hello my friend, it seems you have opened a portal to another dimension. Be careful there.
>>
I have a monitor with a single red pixel.
Is there no way to fix that?

Actually, it doesn't really matter, I don't even see it most of the time and the monitor only cost me 5 bucks.
>>
magnet
>>
>>51512118
It's fine. Just read around it.
>>
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
>>
>>51512118
That's some nice glitch art. I'd set it up as an art installation if I was you.

I used to have a CRT array that I used as an installation kinda similar to this where I just send signals to it. https://vimeo.com/86286587

LCDs are less flexible, but they still work as art installations when they have glitches and are broken.
>>
>>51514480
>breaks some shit
>calls it art
/fa/ get the fuck out of here
>>
>>51512118
Apply pressure with both of you tumbs around the area with the black pixels
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.