[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, this girl I sleep with and have a weird relationship with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: ATT-logo.jpg (141 KB, 2949x1250) Image search: [Google]
ATT-logo.jpg
141 KB, 2949x1250
So, this girl I sleep with and have a weird relationship with wants to add me to her cellphone plan. No cost to me. She also works at AT&T technical support. Should I take her up on it? I'm kinda worried about my privacy.
>>
>>51511764
install gentoo
>>
>>51511764
>Technical support
If she is working in a call center type of job then dont worry.
Anything else I would say no, depending on how srs you are with this gurl and how good the plan is.
>>
>>51511786
am thinking of rooting it
>>
>>51511815
she works at a call center doing technical support
>>
>>51511815
I disagree. Because she's a girl she can easily convince a beta from IT to monitor his account. H won't even take much convincing if he thinks it could end with a break-up.
>>
>>51511764
Don't do it. She's going to lock you into a 2-year relationship contract that you'll have to pay hundreds out of pocket just to switch to another partner.
>>
File: 1401761552466.jpg (29 KB, 495x396) Image search: [Google]
1401761552466.jpg
29 KB, 495x396
>trusting 3d women

found the problem with this scenario
>>
>>51513750
kek

OP, does she get phone service for free because of her job, which is why she's offering to hook you up? Otherwise I'd be weirded out; not because she could spy on you, but because why the fuck would someone do that for no reason.
>>
>>51511764
>"girl I sleep with"
kuks will believe this
>>
>>51513774
kek
>>
I worked as IRU Tech support at an AT&T call center. Your privacy is fine, she can't do shit with the tools they are given to breach your privacy. They record the screens and pulling up your own account is a HUGE mistake, you might get a warning first, but sometimes you get instant fired.
>>
>>51514215
I suppose she could look at your call records in Telegence, but she would lose her job really fast. They are dead serious about that shit, never open your own account or anyone related to you.
>>
>>51514215
>>51514247
Do they do this to cover their own ass and not get sued for millions?
>>
File: FilipinaProstitutes.jpg (365 KB, 1600x1448) Image search: [Google]
FilipinaProstitutes.jpg
365 KB, 1600x1448
>>51511764
>ATT technical support
pic related
>>
>>51514284
They are afraid you will give yourself and your relatives free service or free merchandise. It also creates liability issues just like the OP was worried about, spying on a husband/wife/girlfriend/whatever. Like I said, you MIGHT get away with opening up once and not doing anything in it. If you open it twice or change something the first time, you are fired.
>>
>>51514322
Is there a system where you can never be directed to someone you know/related to when you call support?
>>
>>51511764
>this girl I sleep with and have a weird relationship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlOTNtUvhe8
>>
>>51514414
It is incredibly hard for that to happen, but not impossible. You can never ask to be sent to a specific agent. We had quite a few call centers and each had upwards of 300-500 employees. The chance is incredibly low that you would get someone you know. They also tended to direct calls away from where you are geographically. For instance Grayson, KY would get Midwest or West Coast calls.
>>
>>51514449
That makes sense. I just wanted to know in the extremely rare chance that happens.
>>
>>51514503
I actually got the callback from a woman that I had helped just minutes before. That was extremely odd, but the queue aligned just right for that to happen. I took about 300-500 calls a week though. I wouldn't worry about your privacy though, AT&T is a shitty company, but they do have protocols in place for just about anything. I handled the VIP customers, those with corporate discounts. I was trained and paid as a tier 2, but took tier 1 calls from those VIP consumers. Over a few years I learned the systems really well.

Here is what might bite you in the ass. Any AT&T account holder can log on to AT&T's site you can see what numbers have been called.

So that might be an issue for you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.