[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Node.JS hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: nodejs-logo.png (10 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
nodejs-logo.png
10 KB, 600x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e1zzna-dNw
>>
This video is ridiculous and he's wrong on pretty much everything he says. Node.js is good for writing acceptable network services quickly. You may hate Javascript the language but npm has a lot of content on there to quickly create something.

You can do everything in Node with other languages it's just personal preference. There shouldn't be any reason to hate Node.js the technology (hating the SJW politics surrounding it is a different story) as it is a valid solution that has been proven to work.

It all comes down to personal preference really.
>>
>>51483612
I don't get it. What, is the significance of the bizarre colors and the main character appearing in a bed, then becoming an old man and finally a fetus?
>>
>>51483612
>js is slow
lmao it's the fastest dynamic programming language.
>cpu blocking is still blocking
No fucking shit, no one uses node for numerical calculations.

My only real gripe about node.js is that C++ packages don't have compiled versions.
It'd be so much fucking easier than having to run node-gyp every time I download a new package.
>>
>>51484231
B-bb-but how would I install them on ARM then senpai?
>>
File: file.png (669 KB, 1263x649) Image search: [Google]
file.png
669 KB, 1263x649
this is the face of /g/
>>
>>51485113
yes and?
I look pretty much like him.
>>
>>51485155
you should get plastic surgery if you look like that.
>>
>>51485165
I'm sure you look like Brad Pit and get all the pussy.
>>
>>51485231
an interesting false dichotomy you've set up. i don't look like either of the only two male faces you seem to recognize.
>>
>>51484231
isn't lua faster, anon-kun?
>>
>>51485279
Maybe, but lua is shit
>>
File: 1448118463610.gif (274 KB, 400x232) Image search: [Google]
1448118463610.gif
274 KB, 400x232
>>51483612
Who is this person, and why should I listen to him?
>>
>>51483612
Oh look, it's the guy that said using Ad-Block equals pirating and he also made a pretty dumb video about Linux.
>>
>>51485113
>>51483612

He also says those who run Linux on desktop are idiots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2yYzLcOcfs

So, yeah /g/, you found your face.. this guy "knows his shit".
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.