[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the Nexus 6p. Why shouldn't I get it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 361x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 361x407
Redpill me on the Nexus 6p. Why shouldn't I get it?
>>
>>51448818
botnet os
phone made by company that sends data to chink servers
>>
6 inches is a bit much for a phone.
>>
>>51448852
Open source, how will it botnet me?
And aren't chink servers better than sending the data to obongo
>>
>>51448856
You got small hands desu senpai
>>
>>51448818
people go on and on about the thermal throttling of the snapdragon 810 and how the phone bends. I dont intentionally sit or try to bend my phones so the latter is a non issue for me. In my experience with the phone so far ive had no issues with any performance issues heat issues or throttling issues with the SD810
>>
Awful repairability, you are pretty much guaranteed to have to pay for an expensive repair sometime in its lifetime for something that would have cost one tenth the price if you could do it yourself.
>>
>>51450917
This is the only downside I've noticed/heard of so far. Haven't actually experienced it myself because I don't treat my expensive luxury items like garbage.
>>
>>51448872
it can be opensource and botnet you dude, you probably can't read the source anyway
>>
>>51448818
>4chinz redpill me on X plox
why should we reddit you on anything? you have reddit for that.
>>
>>51448872
>android
>open source
top kek. Is that why ReplicantOS exists?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.