[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ps4 or xbox1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: controller.jpg (157 KB, 810x453) Image search: [Google]
controller.jpg
157 KB, 810x453
I wanna know I'm going to buy .what is good ps4 or xbox1.and why (xbox1 or ps4)is good .I have until tmr .It would be great if someone help me.
>>
If there is an even minuscule chance for it, go PC. Otherwise PS4.
>>
>posts in /g/ and not /v/

Get an Xbox One. Treat yourself Anon. It's what you deserve.
>>
The hell taught you to type?
Go with ps4, I'd be afraid of what you might do to a computer.
>>
File: attachment[1].jpg (13 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
attachment[1].jpg
13 KB, 360x361
>>
>>51424763
Xbox one so you can stream to your pc
>>
File: Mysterious Console.png (32 KB, 300x145) Image search: [Google]
Mysterious Console.png
32 KB, 300x145
if you are going to be a console pleb you could atleast start by having good taste.
>>
>>51425105
>wiiu
>good taste
>>
>>51425337
WiiU offers the most top tier exclusive titles not available on PS4/Xshit nor PC.

Good taste indeed.
>>
>>51425456
>the most top tier exclusive titles not available on PS4/Xshit nor PC

>Mario Kart 57
>Mario World 41
>Mario Tennis 5
>Mario Sudoku Fit 3.14
>A new Metroi... Kek

Just buy a GameCube, it's the fucking same.
>>
>>51425525
>Splatoon, the greatest game of our time.

PC GAMERS BTFO.
>>
>>51425556
Running it on an emulator.

>>51424763
Get an Xbox, better controller and better games
>>
Good thread achmed!
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 144x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 144x90
PS4 all the fucking way. Do you want a console with extra bells and whistles you'll never use or do you want a solid gaming focused experience?

Do you want a clean, logical interface or a confusing, unorganized windows 8 style interface?

Do you want a shitty controller or a good one with actual good triggers and sticks?

PS4
>>
File: Beast Mode.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Beast Mode.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>51425556
But Bloodborne is the game of the generation, onii-chan.
>>
>>51424763
PS4. It's not really much of an argument for a xbox one right no
>>
>>51426444
Go back to neogaf.
>>
>>51425580
> Running it on an emulator.
is there a working Wii U emulator now?
>>
>>51424763
Fuck off
>>>/v/
>>
>>51426505
Can you actually do that in the game?
>>
Look at the current game library. Which would you prefer? Look at the top 5 games you want. Think about the future of releases that may be exclusive.

And why do it tomorrow? I'm sure Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals will be plenty.
>>
>>51424763
Can someone do me a favor?

Get a screenshot page 1 of /g/ in 2007 and compare it to the catalog today.
>>
>>51424763
Literally 300€ pc can play games as good as a ps4 or xbox plus it gives you all pc features. Id go for low end pc plus gamepad. Something like i3 and r7 260x combo.
>>
File: Arcane PVP.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Arcane PVP.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>51427511
We'll find out when the DLC releases in... 5 days?

Holy shit, 5 days.
>>
>>51427547
4chan is excluded from wayback machine

But I get what you're saying. It's disgusting that this sort of thread exists on /g/ these days.

You gotta wonder how these mouth breathing facebook normies even find this place.
>>
Does anyone have that one chart that compares the prices and performance running Phantom Pain of current video cards on the market along with the consoles?
>>
>>51424763
Get a Panasonic 3DO.........
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.