[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to go off grid the more services are linked to each other,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: filthy casual.jpg (65 KB, 467x325) Image search: [Google]
filthy casual.jpg
65 KB, 467x325
I need to go off grid

the more services are linked to each other, the more accounts suffer from cascading venurabilities, the more programs that are backdoored
the more I want out of the system

where I m you can't get a phone without linking bank account
can't get a bank account without rigorous ID testing

how does one escape the net?
>>
already switching to a Linux system and encrypting my data properly
>>
Live in a cave in the mountains.

Don't forget to install Gentoo
>>
>>51401954
Where do you live? Do you mean contract phones of pay as you go also? If you need bank account details to buy the latter then you officially live in a 4th world Jewish shit hole.
>>
>>51402011
Kek in Russia to buy a sim card officially one needs to give their id and all the data is entered into the database. It's quite easy to get a grey sim card though.
>>
>>51401954
>where I m you can't get a phone without linking bank account
Tracfone. Don't order it online, go to Walmart and buy one.

>can't get a bank account without rigorous ID testing
You can't. Federal regulation. Use Bitcoin instead if it means that much to you.
>>
You can't go off grid. Be the grid. Be Anonymous. Join the Pastafarians.
>>
File: 1447727704996.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1447727704996.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>51402011
you can buy a phone anywhere, but to buy a sim you need legit ID
if you give a fake ID they chase you up on based on the stores cameras

>>51402337
>america

>>51403104
pic related
>>
>>51403851
>but to buy a sim you need legit ID
You can buy one with a prepaid cc and any name you want, then call and say that the online activation for the $30 dollar prepaid tmobile plan isn't working and you need help. Usually its some indian dude that will just put whatever you say into info, if they are lazy they won't even ask for an address.

Top up your phone with $30 dollar prepaid cards.
>>
>>51403886
that's the fastest way to end up in some list
the best way to stay off the grid is STAYING on the grid with millions of other uninteresting normalfag people, they won't find you because you don't blink on any map
>>
>>51403886
same issue with pre-paid credit cards
stores have CCTV

it's a better option granted, but not great by any means
>>
>>51403936
I would rather be on some list than have any random creditor or fagot be able to find my phone number.
>>51403950
You buy the sim online dude, then activate it over the phone and tell them that the online activation is broken on your browser. Works like a charm.
>>
>>51403960
Also as a side note, get a number from an online voip provider that will forward calls and give that number to people, not your real cell number. This way if you ever get a real call that isn't forwarded you know you can ignore it.
>>
>>51403886

Prepaid cc's are inventoried by serial and outlet.
>>
>>51403960
>trying to get a clean phone
>call them up on the phone to set it up
so what, use a payphone?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.