[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twitter bot predict the Paris shootings 2 days before they happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1.png (39 KB, 600x323) Image search: [Google]
1.png
39 KB, 600x323
Twitter bot predict the Paris shootings 2 days before they happened

A (now suspended) Twitter bot under the handle PZFeed Ebooks (@PZbooks) posted this tweet on November 11th, at 11:44 AM. Note the date carefully, that's November 11th, 2015.

It's a bot running on some kind of Markov chain, which will tell the software what kinds of words are followed by other kinds of words

pretty amazing /g/
>>
a fucking picture named 1.jpg uploaded by some faggot on 4chan is not proof you fucking tool

fuck off back to whatever shittier board you can from
>>
>>51398575
http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/30803/did-this-twitter-bot-predict-the-paris-shootings-2-days-before-they-happened
>>
>>51398575
It's 1.png

Checkmate uhhh....you.
>>
>>51398558
what ever happened to the algorithm which was supposed to predict death tolls on a daily basis?
>>
>>51398575
/thread
>>
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>51398604
In the grand scheme of things 100 people isn't that big of a deal, more people are run over at intersections everyday, an absolutely terrifying experience I would think.

Then again they started WW1 with the assassination of one elite Duke of some obscure Duchy or something along those lines.

Will technology manifest WW3 or prevent it?
>>
File: 1.png (92 KB, 1205x423) Image search: [Google]
1.png
92 KB, 1205x423
OP is a faggot

A (faggot) OP under the handle Anonymous ( >>51398558 ) posted this thread on November 17th, at 8:35 PM. Note the date carefully, that's November 17th, 2015.

It's a faggot running on some kind of faggot chain, which will tell the OP what kinds of dicks are followed by other kinds of dicks

pretty amazing /g/
>>
>>51398836
>mac osx
Should I get ?
>>
I don't understand, did anyone except me actually link into this?

https://twitter.com/PZbooks/status/664529154344419329
>>
>>51399075
it's windows 10 faggot
>>
>>51399165
It replaced "Nigeria" with "Paris" and re-tweeted.
>>
>>51398575
>he can't take 3 seconds to fact check
Do you know who looks like the retard in this situation?
>>
>>51398695
ww3 started ages ago
it's just been contained and labeled as "war on drugs" "war on terror" so that the idiots who become politicians don't blow us all to hell with nukes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.