[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's fantasize a little /g/ What technologies (existent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: IT-Interrogator.jpg (26 KB, 400x419) Image search: [Google]
IT-Interrogator.jpg
26 KB, 400x419
Let's fantasize a little /g/
What technologies (existent or not) would you like to see industrialized and available for the average human being?
>>
I'd like to see 3D printers become as common as normal paper printers. They're fucking sick
>>
>>51396402
probably will be in like 10-20 years
>>
>>51396302
Full sized human Bots with realistic or semi realistic reactions programed into them.

Oh and cheaper lightbulbs and casings that would act as projectors via a proprietary open source wireless connection.
>>
>>51396464
>Full sized human Bots with realistic or semi realistic reactions programed into them.
Synths will destroy mankind tho
>>
>>51396402
They are common, everyone and their grandmother has a startup producing 3D printers.

What you want it to be is dirt cheap. They're today what printers were like in the 80s. They weren't scarce, you just had to pay a few hundred for one. Not like today where you can go to the office store with a $50 bill, and get a printer and change back.
>>
>>51396475
My grandma is dead
>>
robot cats
>>
Solid VR sim that you can "dive" into via jacking in (like matrix/megaman/ghost in the shell)
>>
>>51396302
Telportation platform instead of train stations. Basically you'll have portals as in startgate, trains or even something else (like a platform where people just stand on it and wait). You'll be teleported from a station to another and will have to do the same path you'll do with a train, but faster.
I think that would be the safest way to avoid accidents with this technology.
>>
>>51396522
definitely not
>>
Metall "printing"
>>
>>51396474
We could fuck them though. The only good 3D girl is a android 3D girl
>>
>>51396522
that, but with real cat hair, so that people alergic to cat hair still recognize them as cats.
>>
>>51396302
Linux drivers
>>
>mind controllers
>wireless monitors
>wireless power cables (i can dream if i want to)
>small, building block style (think lego but with computer parts/ports)
>apple smartphones dying and being replaced by fully useful mini-computers
>3d printers that custom print computers
>>
biotechnology.

i need a new brain. mine is full of shit now
>>
teleportation devices
>>
>modular smartphones
>modular laptops
>>
>>51396302

Inspector Gadget dicks
>>
>>51397959
underrated post
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.