[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OnePlus Phones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: RKaGR02E.png (4 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
RKaGR02E.png
4 KB, 512x512
What are /g/s opinions on OnePlus phones
Heard about them recently and am very intrigued
>>
>>51392469
had a 1+1 for a year now
Pretty satisfied overall great price to eprformance.
Although there are some minor bugs with cyanogen I still take it over other bloated shit
>>
>>51392554
Would you recommend to others, or get a more mainstream device for the same price
>>
One of the few manufacturers that respect that the consumer owns the phone.

Personally wouldn't get it over a Nexus.
>>
I've been using my OPO for about a year, never had any issues, if something(idk, something fails or do weird stuff) you only reboot and everything is good again
>>
>>51392586
If you're willing to pay a little more I would go for nexus 6p (shiping a 1+1 to canada raises the cost to about 500$ CAD)
but I would definitely recommend buying a 1+1 or 1+2
>>
File: tfw1447772629849.png (57 KB, 355x303) Image search: [Google]
tfw1447772629849.png
57 KB, 355x303
so ot uses cyanogenmod?
how nice. does ot mean they are rooted also?

how can i get one since there is an invite system..
i was going for a moto g2 new or a one+one because poorfagging atm.
>>
>>51392612
same
>>
>>51392647
one p one is in open sale and yes it's rooted
>>
File: r9k1447348676713.jpg (79 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
r9k1447348676713.jpg
79 KB, 419x610
>>51392675
i am in europe. also do all the other options, nexus, G, lenovo, zenphone use regular unrppted android and bloatware?
>>
Complete fucking tool when it comes to this, but how does it all work if your not on a network or bill pay or soemthin
>>
>>51392743
you can just take your sim card and put it in your unlocked phone.
If it's not the same size go to some random phone shop, they can call your carrier to change your sim card (10$)
>>
>>51392469
The 1 and 2are too large, and I wish the X came with nfc
>>
>>51392829
manlet detected
>>
Have opo. Phones are good but company is shit. As said phone is awesome but dont break it as it is a pita to repair or send back to oneplus.
>>
>>51392887
>don't break it
good to know
>>
>>51392608
If the Nexus phones didn't exist I would get a 1+1
>>
>>51392718
get the chineese version on ebay for like 300usd. they work in europe just fine. iv'e had mine opo for like a year now and im very happy.

>>51392801
they can give you a sim for free where i live.
>>51392469
yes, buy it op.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-17-19-49-16.png (263 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-17-19-49-16.png
263 KB, 1080x1920
>>51392554
what bugs, anon?
honestly i don't think i have any problems at all with cm on my opo and i have quite a selection of xposed modules active too.
>>
>>51392469
When is /g/ going to stop falling for OPO's bullshit?

If you could just buy the phone, it would be one thing, but you can't.

If their customer service was decent, it would be one thing, but it's not.

If their marketing wasn't a troll machine, it would be one thing, but it is.
>>
>>51393286
opo is in open sale in north america
>>
>>51392469
If you are in Europe, they're fantastic phones.

If you are in the U.S., enjoy your shit coverage.
>>
>>51392843
I have a one plus x. I'm 6'4 and have pretty large hands. I don't get why people get all insecure about the size of their phone, it's comfortable, fits in my pocket. Large screens are a little vulgar, aren't they?
>>
I've recently got a Oneplus 2 after replacing a lost HTC M8.

Really liking it so far, I don't notice much of a speed difference between it and the M8, but I don't play games or do anything really intensive with it. Battery life is 'ok', 1.5-2 days if you don't use it too much. What I really like about it is the fingerprint sensor and the design and finish - it's really premium and looks great with the bamboo back cover.

Have an invite if someone will actually use it?
>>
>>51393509
If you want to be pedantic you can unlock extra bands, both gsm and LTE. Probably not worth the extra hassle but if you want a truly international phone with coverage everywhere the OPO is technically capable.

I'm in the UK so I'm alright but I found out I can get additional bands, one of which is rolling out with my carrier right now.

On a side note, I get more than twice the max download speeds offered by the largest carrier and I'm not even on their network. How is this possible, I can't find anywhere about faster than 30mbps LTE in the UK yet I get 70 on speedtest.
>>
OnePlus 2... best phone for the money i've ever had
>>
>>51392469
Have the One for a year now and bought a Two for my dad as a christmas present. Very satisfied with it. Have some left over invites:

http://onepl.us/GLCE-AACA-84A7-F1C9
http://onepl.us/GL5F-E21A-4B75-2F02
http://onepl.us/GLA6-DE49-47B1-9DC5
>>
>>51394796
I took one of the invites by mistake even though I already got the phone. Is there any way I can forward it or share even though it's claimed?
>>
i can havz an invite?
>>
File: nat_blini-pancakes2.jpg (70 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
nat_blini-pancakes2.jpg
70 KB, 604x604
why are they being niggers? it's been a year when will they open sales?
>>
>>51392469

I currently have a OnePlus One and I've had it for well over a year now. Overall it's good. It had a terrible start because it had the annoying touch screen issues that were later fixed on a system update.

The radio can be weird sometimes but aside from that, everything else about it is fine. The battery life is god tier and I kept on getting like 6 hours of screen on time which is actually pretty damn good. Nowadays it's not as good as I'm usually on the road and LTE kills your battery pretty fast. And so does having to run things in max screen brightness because it's so damn bright outside.
>>
>>51395591
>>51395695
bump for interest
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.