[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANyONe Have Windows 7 home premium Product Key
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
I NEED A WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM PRODUCT KEY OR A KEY GEN CAN YOU HELP AN ANON OUT
>>
just get one off google
>>
>>51314632
every one that i find wont work
>>
>>51314609
>tfw ultimate
guess i cant help u
>>
>>51314662
well thanx anyway
>>
Sent ;)
>>
Similar but unrelated question:

Can I install Win10 without a product key, and then register it later, like you can with Windows 7? Or will it lock the install until you can provide it with a key?

thanks
>>
>>51314652
isn't there an option to enter a product key later? check that and then use daz loader to activate it
>>
>>51314697
yeah i have it set up to enter it later right now i just want to run the updates and not have to worry about it anymore. what is daz loader
>>
>>51314714

>updates

NO ANON

YOU'LL FALL INTO THE WINDOWS 10 TRAP
>>
>>51314726
if you select "only install important updates" you don't get the nagware. not like you couldn't delete them afterward though.
>>
I was able to use a product key I found on some shady website to activate W7 ultimate and it hasn't deactivated yet.
>>
>>51314745

YES YOU DO
>>
>>51314769
I didn't. Not the nagware anyway, but I might have the covert W10 3gb update.
>>
>>51314693
Yes you can skip entering a product key for win 19
>>
Opisafaggot
>>
Download a ZIP archive of the Microsoft Toolkit version 2.6, then dump a bag of Oreos on the floor and eat it like a fucking animal.
>>
>>51314609
I've got an extra windows 7 home key from an old laptop.

BTH2C-WK7YX-FQX3X-8GHCJ
>>
>>51314965
probably OEM and won't work
>>
>>51314965
Thanks! I'll be deleting the thread now.
>>
>>51314965
hey OP here what are the last 5 digest
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.