[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iPad Pro > laptops!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: iPad-Pro-charts.003-980x735.png (96 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
iPad-Pro-charts.003-980x735.png
96 KB, 980x735
Holy shit, iPad Pro BTFO laptops!

that A9X chip is pretty fucking awesome. It also BTFO other chips on performance / watt measurements.
>>
Go to bed you shill
>>
>>51306407
>comparing the Ipad Pro to Macbooks and a surface 4.
I don't see any true laptops there.
>>
>>51306407
>geekbench
>>
>>51306426
>shill
stay mad poorfag.
>>
Jesus christ are you actually comparing single core benchmarks of the a9x to x86 Intel chips?
>>
>>51306612
it kicks ass in multicore as well.
>>
>>51306407
>the operations this cpu hardware accelerates are better than the operations your cpu hardware accelerates!
>>
>>51306407
can't wait to run facebook on it
>>
It's a tablet.
>>
>>51306407
ok, thaht graph is arranged in such a way that it skews the results to the eye, making it appear far superior than the surface pro, than it actually is (only marginally). and i'm an apple supporter.

graphs like this need to cascade from greatest to least, not jump around like that. any time you see a large jump down from greatest to least, then back up, you know the person who made it has the ulterior motive of skewing your perception of the data
>>
>>51307636
post multicore then
>>
There are a lot of variables here. OS, power/temp throttling etc.

I wouldn't have expected an ARM chip to actually beat a low power x86, but they are really close nowadays.
>>
>Déjà vu
>>
But does this ipad even run the full os or is it just a beefed up mobile?

If the latter its pretty much worthless...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.