[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the better coder out of these three?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: whichone.png (181 KB, 547x184) Image search: [Google]
whichone.png
181 KB, 547x184
Who was the better coder out of these three?
>>
That one
>>
>>51303289
best coder is the one on the right
best engineer is the one on the left
best shill is the one in the middle
>>
>>51303289
From left to right:

hardware guy, now sells out doing self serving car commercials.

Paid for or stole code.

Uses a crapbook, but still the most talented of the three.
>>
>>51303289
all pretty awesome desu. Carmack should be in the list too
>>
>>51303289
>coder
Engineer on left, semi-decent coder in middle but spectacular businessman and philanthropist, turbo autist on right but best coder of the three.
>>
>>51303289
Love that look of smugness on the motherfucker in the middle
>>
>>51303289
terry davis shits on all of them
>>
>>51303289
Linus
I don't think the other two have done anything else on his scale
>>
>>51303289
Bill Gates already coded himself a highschool harem back in his highschool days.

>Of course, a whole new dimension of relevance came when I was asked to do a computerized class schedule for the high school.

>It was complex, but ultimately very rewarding.

>By the time I was done, I found that I had no classes at all on Fridays. And even better, there was a disproportionate number of interesting girls in all my classes.

Source: http://www.gatesfoundation.org/media-center/speeches/2005/09/bill-gates-lakeside-school

Did Woz and Linus get Fridays off back in highschool and be surrounded by the hottest girls in school in their teenage years?

No, don't think so. Both of them were beta as shit while Bill Gates already knew Code could give him pussy and a 3 day weekend back in highschool.
>>
>>51304648
dude all he does is make videos, you realize he probably doesn't even know how to compile a C program?
>>
>>51304677
nice bait :^^^)
>>
>>51303289
I don't even know who is left.
Gates is too smug.
Linus is everyone's autistic husbando.
>>
>>51304624

memeOS

his leddit comments are pretty funny though, everyone gets p. buttblasted over the racism
>>
>>51304666
Satan confrims. BillyG was baller as fuck.
>>
>>51303289

Wozniak
>>
>>51303289
Only Bill Gates has the leg strength to jump over a chair.
>>
>>51304770
kek
>>
>>51303447
this desu
>>
>>51303289
Never knew Woody Allen was a coder.You learn something new everyday.
>>
>>51304677
g++ program.c
>>
>>51303289

This a pointless thread. Everyone knows that Stallman was the best. Even the Temple OS guy says that Linus should be ashamed of not creating a compiler before Stallman.
>>
>>51305089
Get the fuck out, Stallman.
>>
>>51305089
didn't he said that Linus Torvalds should be in the bible ?
>>
>>51303289
It doesn't matter
>>
>>51305153

"I wrote a fucken compiler. Linus has not finished his compiler yet and suffers humilation from Stallman."

--Terry A. Davis
>>
>>51305153

"I wrote a fucken compiler. Linus has not finished his compiler yet and suffers humilation from Stallman."

-- Terry A. Davis
>>
>>51305375
This gonna be gud!
>>
>>51305375

Linus Torvalds has a wife, two beautiful daughters, and international fame.

Terry A. Davis has a compiler and an upstairs room in his parents house.
>>
>>51303289
dmr, bwk, ken, doug, rob, terry davis > linus > stallman > woz > jobs
>>
>>51305375
>Terry A. Davis
lol
>>
there'd be no apple without the on in the middle, honest
>>
>>51305505
or the left
>>
>>51305519
i wish i had the energy to say no, but yes you're right
>>
>>51305505

truth!
>>
>>51304713
>I don't even know who is left.
Gary Gates, Bill's cousin, inventor of minecraft.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.