[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help with one plus one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
So a few months back I found a oneplus one I was going to sell it until I lost my HTC one m9. its in good condition and working fine but I can't update it.

Every time I select install update it brings me to the menu in pic related, I then select install and then select the update and it looks as if its working fine from there except when the phone turns back on it notifies me that the update is ready as if it had never been installed and the cycle continues

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong I have no idea what I am doing with this phone and feel like I'm making a simple mistake
>>
You should do a full wipe of /cache and /data before installing updates.
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
>2015
>buying a phone that comes with an unusable OS, forcing you to resort to shitty rom flashing tools made by autists in basements in order to install modified botnets made by autists in basements
>>
It also wipes the cache every time I try to install, another thing it does it gives me the option to root the phone with supersu installer I don't know if this needs to be done or not?
>>
Keep in mind that im closer to the average smartphone user in knowing what the hell all this is
>>
>>51301289
see
>>51301211
>>
>>51301186
Looks like it has a custom multirom recovery and probably a custom rom. Probably above your head OP
>>
>>51301299
Thanks I'll try again

>>51301344
You're probably right but this phone is my only option cant afford a new one
>>
>>51301186
You "found" it
Give it back Tyrone
>>
>>51301186

Sup criminal scum
>>
>>51301386
The 1+1 originally came with a modified version of CM12.1, modified to included the 1+1 skin and apps.
When 1+1 was finished developing their own version of Android (Can't remember the name), they made it so that you had to flash their custom recovery and install their ROM. This made it hard to revert, which is what they wanted.
In short you need to reflash the old version of TWRP, to do this go on YT and find the video by Zedomax telling you how to downgrade.
>>
>>51301186
>>51301992
Flash this ROM
https://youtu.be/geqcn-TjDfU

This is the YT video with the downgrade instructions. Once you're done you really should give it back... Tyrone.
>>
>>51301235
The stupidity in this post
>>
Give it back Jamal
>>
>>51302204
>>51301924

therideneverends.gif
>>
>>51301186
>found

Give it back Tyrone.
>>
Tap where it says Wipe, the all data and system and slide to start the process.

Then give the phone back to the owner, fucking Tyrone
>>
>>51301186
>finds phone
>loses phone
kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.