[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okay, so to preface this, I am a complete dumbass that doesnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
okay, so to preface this, I am a complete dumbass that doesnt do research. so knowing that, what can i do with this piece of shit, 8 gigs of ram, 2tb hard drive, 2.0 ghz, integrated amd radeon r5, 65w power supply. in short, its shit. what can i do to make it at least halfway decent until i get a new comp?
>>
Nice empty case you got there buddy
>>
File: 562.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>soldered CPU
>no PCIE
you're fucked
>>
>>51290912
yeah its advertised as a "micro tower" in other words "heres a shitty underpowered pc with a fancy name"
>>
Sell it as shitty dedicated server
>>
>>51290923
It's a laptop in a bigger box. Probably not even overclockable.

>>51290942 has the right idea
>>
>>51290921

this.
>>
>>51290881
>no PCI

You're boned. Play some game dev tycoon and browse 4chan.
>>
>>51290881
Butt fucked no lube. Spray paint the Gentoo logo on the mobo because it's not worth anything.
>>
literally the only thing you can do with that piece of shit is upgrade the ram, maybe
and the hdd/ssd

this is what you get when you go prebuilt

your best bet is to sell it and get something less shit
>>
You'd be better off with a rpi desu senpai
>>
>>51290954
Uhh, Thats a DIMM module not SO-DIMM
>>
>>51290881
>dissing your computer so hard
You ungrateful son of a bitch.
>>
>>51290881
Cum on the fan and watch the cpu-facial. That's literally all you can do.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.