[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poor fags gon poor.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Hi! I recently had to hock my gaming rig due to personal bills, and am stuck using a older low profile system, So I was just wanting to see if anyone on here had a decent low profile GPU for a small price + shipping maybe. Thanks!
>>
>cant keep up on bills
>spending any money at all on a GPU

mate
>>
>>51289843
HENCE SMALL PRICE+ Shipping. I already paid up all my debt with the price I got out of my rig. So I'm looking to spend like 25$ on like a GTX 650 or like a 7750 just to play a couple games with my friends.
>>
File: perfdollar 1080p.gif (55 KB, 400x853) Image search: [Google]
perfdollar 1080p.gif
55 KB, 400x853
>>51289830
>>
>>51289881
unsure of what you're saying, All I want to play is smite, Counter strike source, and maybe MAYBE Day Z
>>
i'm wondering what i can get for sub 150

most taxing games are dota and ffxiv and there's nothing on the horizon i'm really interested in so i don't need much for the future

considering the r7 370
>>
>>51289944
The R9 280X is a pretty good buy for like 140$. But I have to get a low profile card due to power and case concerns
>>
>>51289944
probably an amd 285
>>
>>51289944
>>51289830

Get a 950 for 140$ and go away

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487156
>>
>>51289944
Grab yourself a refurb from gpushack man. They'll give you an equivalent warranty to new and you can get something better.
>>
>>51289991
Did you even read what I posted? Or are you just mindlessly posting something that has little relation to what I posted?
>>
>>51289830
Stop being so irresponsible with your money. My PC is having issues, but I'm not going to attempt a fix until after the first of the year, because of financial reasons. Sometimes we have to delay our hobbies to keep our finances in check, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>51290040
What issues is your pcs having that can't be solved without new hardware? Also spending 35$ frivolously isn't going to break my bank. Besides someone could have one sitting in a bin somewhere that they're not even using.
>>
>>51289830
Looks like the best low profile video cards on newegg are either the R7 250 or GT 740.

Personally I'd get the R7 250. $85 isn't bad, and it would probably play games decently.
>>
>>51289830
Just get something used.
>low profile
Just find some shitty old tower case for free if you have too.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.