[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is this ugly bint so popular? her "reviews" are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
why is this ugly bint so popular? her "reviews" are literally just unboxings, and every single one is about 40 minutes long. who the fuck would want to watch that shit. plus her voice is as disgusting as her face.
>>
go on bitches. tell me what u really think
>>
Why the dick can't she shorten her videos :(
>>
File: pass-a-joint.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pass-a-joint.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
She does nice thorough reviews and doesn't try to be a lame youtube comedian. That's enough for me. Have this and relax
>>
>>51288372
At least she's thorough. Shows the innards of Laptops and tests gaming and fan noise, tells you smth about the keyboard and every other little detail.
She does better reviews than most other channels about laptops.
The videos could be shorter though. Waiting for her review of the xps 15.
>>
Is she really a woman? /g/ has told me she might be a transexual once and I can't get it out of my head.

She has big hands and talks about them all the time, very tall too.

She's eloquent enough, thorough and consistent, doesn't go ham on the editing either, which is a plus sometimes.
>>
>>51288534
she's just posted it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRUgx8A9q_w.
it's fucking 30 minutes long.
i ain't watching that shit.
oh look it's got this port and this port and this port.
thorough is just 1 of the requirements for a good review
this bitch's got fuck all else
>>
>>51288372
Why do you care? Seems like you're unnecessarily mad about something that doesn't matter.
>>
>>51288512
>>51288609
samefag
go fuck your mother or something
>>
>>51288372
I like her reviews. Also what >>51288512 said, she doesn't spout cancer or try to stand out, thus her popularity. There's already plenty of short review videos out there.
>>
Because she easy to listen.

Most reviewers are trying too hard and are very annoying. Shes just likable. (not for you though apparently)
>>
>>51288659
personally i prefer a review that is short, precise, and to the point.
a 30 minute video where she spends half the time reading out the spec sheet does not interest me.
making a long video just for the sake of it being long is no good.
also like i said i find her voice to be very annoying.
>>
recommend me a good reviewer then bitches
i dont want comedians & tryhards
i dont want spec sheet reader
i dont want squeaky annoying voices
>>
>>51288576
i've been been acquainted with her and her reviews for all of 30 seconds now. she is plainly genetically female. if that was a hard distinction for you, then practice getting good at not caring, because the next decade will be maddening if you feel compelled to categorize peeps that way.

some people are closer to the extremes of genetic variety. that's how it goes.
>>
>>51288372
she actually knows how to review products unlike 99% of reviewers you dumb faggot. go suck a dick and relax

also
>implying you don't wish she was your mom
>>
>>51288372
Her audience is not /g/ retard.

And autist unboxing videos are the worst. So much heavy fucking breathing.
>>
She goes good reviews and I like it. Just my subjective opinion.
>>
>>51292150
She doesn't 'review' the product you stupid shit. She reads of the specs of the product and gives an OVERVIEW of the software it comes with. She gives literally no critique of the product in comparison to thousands of others products she reviewed. If I wanted neutral information about a product, I would read it specs within seconds online. I want to know whether the product is shit or not, which she never even hints at.

The only reviewer worth a grain of salt on YouTube is erica griffin.
>>
>>51292274
of course she reviews the fucking product you absolute autist. she gives critiques in every fucking video and post, but she's not a whiny bitch about it like everyone else.
>>
>>51288372
She's a cute old lady :3
>>
>>51288372
Instead of eating shit from her hands like you do, she's actually making stuff that people enjoy watching.
>>
>>51292296
Showing what ports it has and PCmark scores it gets is a really fucking shit review. Every computer she reviews has a good keyboard and a trackpad.
Stutters so much when she speaks as well.
>>
>>51292316
are you saying that you'd rather she not show you any of that? what the fuck do you even want you idiot?
>>
>>51288372
Fuck you OP. She's a nice lady
>>
>>51292309
no she's not
>>
>>51288372

>autism

The silent killer
>>
>>51292345
I can confirm this, people only watch her videos ironically and to make fun of her.
>>
>>51288372
>says the ugly fat neckbeard
>>
>>51288865
Jayztwocents is decent.
>>
>>51292150
just because she's better than 99% of the shit on youtube, doesn't mean she's any good either.
have some fucking standards or kill yourself
>>
>>51292309
yeah, retards
>>
>>51292379
Skipped your meds today?
>>
>>51292345
>>51292362
We're sorry your videos of eating shit from your hands never get any views.
>>
@51292386
lol xD
>>
Who cares? Why are you getting so upset on the internet? Why are you being an asshole towards some random, well-meaning person? Is it because of the anonymity?

Would you hit up your IRL friends and repeat the exact same words you're posting now? Do you even have any IRL friends?

When's the last time you got laid?
>>
I always just post my videos to 4chan to get views.
>>
>>51292404
if only 4chan followed this
>>
>>51292404
Hmm it seems you made a quite of a mistake in your post, but I can't place where.
>>
>>51292420

I forgot to take off my trip. My bad.
>>
>>51292404
>Would you hit up your IRL friends and repeat the exact same words you're posting now?
>"Hey guys, can you fucking believe that this nice old lady old posts boring gadget reviews on the net? What the fuck, I'm so mad right now"
>>
>>51288865
linustechtips
>>
>>51292324
here's how i would do it a typical laptop review
1. Show picture with all specs (cpu, gpu, screen res, etc)
2. Show pictures of all ports
3. Show how fast it boots up
4. Talk about things that does not show up on the spec sheet. eg: how does the keyboard feel, how the screen is from an angle, does it come with alot of bloatware, etc. Both pros and cons
4. Shows how it performs. games, multitask, etc
5. compare it with similar specs, similar priced laptop
6. wrap up
review should be 15-20minutes max. anything more is retarded
>>
>>51292435

>ugly bint
>her voice is as disgusting as her face

Come on man, it's in the OP (and subsequently throughout the thread).
>>
>>51292443
this cunt's got the most annoying voice on youtube
>>
So does this ho and her friends like the technigga get paid by companies to give good reviews?
i say fuck yes!
>>
File: smash_that_like_button.jpg (56 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
smash_that_like_button.jpg
56 KB, 720x438
>>51288372
>her
>>
>>51292404
That's what's great about 4chan, you speak your mind.

Unless it violates the hivemind then you get fucked.
>>
>>51296418
Stop promoting trans faggotry she's a women
>>
>>51292404
Thanks for the trip so I can filter you.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.