[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ayy lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: thisnigga4real.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thisnigga4real.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
Guys I want to transfer a 200 mb software to a friend in UK.
The software is pirated and we want to avoid his isp intercepting the data.
Here I live in shithole where my ISP doesn't care for what I download so I can get everything for him...
But after lecturing lots of stuff I'm not yet sure what's the best way to encrypt the stuff before I send it to him?
Any tips please?
>>
>>51284543
literally a passworded RAR or something will be fine. they're not gonna go to that length to decrypt a RAR just to try and give a copyright strike
>>
>>51284702
I've googled the subject and it suggests that someone sniffing packets would still know the content of the archives.
>>
>>51284543
Protip from Moi ..Waste other peoples time ! dont Just fuck off to Reddit
>>
>>51284702
Honestly he could just zip with no pass it and change the extension .xls and send it
>>
>>51284744
I would never get close to that shithole, wasting others wasted time is the option.
>>
>>51284716
No, the point of encryption is that the data looks like random bits
>>
>>51284771
>>51284779
Well then thank you guys I'm just going to simply do that.
>>
what about buying an external drive and sending it through the mail?
a completely simple solution, would that work?
>>
>>51284821
I will obviously do that for movies and huge games when he requests them since his internet is total garbage in UK but for small files I think sending them directly is the easiest option.
>>
File: 20150503_190310.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20150503_190310.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Screenshoted and reported to MI5 cyber crime division direct
>picture not related
>>
>>51284847
make sure the names are not pixelated.
>>
>>51284841
but wouldn't you want to play it safe?
when i pirate music i always go with the physical shit, no evidence on the web, flash drives and SS external drives
>>
>>51284543
gpg
>>
>>51284543
See >>51266054
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.