[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moto X 2nd generation (2014) or the Moto G 3rd generation (2015)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: LG-G3-1.jpg (2 MB, 3136x2124) Image search: [Google]
LG-G3-1.jpg
2 MB, 3136x2124
Moto X 2nd generation (2014) or the Moto G 3rd generation (2015)?

I was thinking the latter because of the battery life and because it's newer making it more possible candidate of future updates.

What do you think?
>>
>>51278378
moto g 2015, BUT the 2gb ram version.
>>
iPhone 6
>>
I got the 3rd gen 2015. What do you want to know?
>>
I'm currently shitposting from my 3rd hen motog.
I like it a lot, but I'd have to agree with other anon that the 2gb version is much better. Great phone for the money, and very pleasant battery life.
>>
>>51278719
2gb ram is the one im going for unless someone can persuade me to buy the X
>>
>>51278432
Is it rootable? The process is difficult?

It will receive Marshmellow update?

Battery life is satisfatory?

Are you happy with it?
>>
>>51278863
Yes to all.
>>
>>51278958
Why was rooting it difficult?
>>
Hey guys, should I buy an year old Z3 for very cheap? Is it a good phone or does it have some glaring problem?
>>
>>51278378
>those disgusting bezels on the G

Get the Moto X 2nd Gen or the Moto X Pure
>>
>>51279109
It's not stock Android.
>>
I have the MotoX first gen (2013 i think) with a buggy camera (vidéo got blue line and can't read QR code anymore)
Is it worth to go for a MotoG 3gen 2Gb ?
>>
>>51279142
>>51279142
Well, the warranty probably has expired already, so I should be fine just rooting it and installing stock, right?
>>
>>51279570
Yeah but it's really not worth it and i dont even know if there is a stock rom for the z3. If you flash a stock rom you'll just get worse battery life and not the same camera quality
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.