[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>half the captcha opens outside the window incuding the accept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: appchan keks.png (281 KB, 333x993) Image search: [Google]
appchan keks.png
281 KB, 333x993
>half the captcha opens outside the window incuding the accept button
>forced to wait and listen through the audio verification just make posts
>have to select a file multiple times for it to register in a post
>drag + dropping files can cause chrome to crash

Has Appchan X been acting screwy for anybody else? It's been like this for a while with no sign of getting fixed. Could the problem be on my end?

If the extension itself is the problem, what are some good alternatives to Appchan X?
>>
legacy captcha
>>
>>51265896
Same thing happened to me for only 1 day a few days before, on Android 4.4.2 tablet on chrome .

Tried to zoom out ,still captcha dragged out and out.

Couldn't shitpost that day.
>>
>>51265896
Just move the comment box you retard
>>
File: 1441746967987.png (283 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
1441746967987.png
283 KB, 500x533
>>51266188

You can do that? How?
>>
>>51266218
Drag it with your mouth, autist.
This is a problem on clover though. Most of the time I can't see what I'm supposed to select, and just pick the usual suspects (traffic signs, street names, trucks).
>>
>>51266270
>Drag it with your mouth

HAHAHA. Oh gosh, autocorrect does funny things.
>>
>>51266419
You use autocorrect on your computer?
>>
>>51265896
4chanX worked around this by making the captcha window open on the other side of the "I'm not a robot" checkbox.

Although, perhaps this should be reported to Google because they clearly haven't considered how it acts when the captcha box is on the right edge of the window.
>>
>>51266545
While you're at it, you should report that it's completely broken and requires 30 correct solutions to get approved.
>>
>>51266593
That's just it detecting your shitposting.
>>
>>51266593
I thought I was the only one
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.