[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my Fallout 4 machine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 20151106_201114.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151106_201114.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Rate my Fallout 4 machine
>>
File: 20151106_201122.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151106_201122.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>
liquid cooled cpus is a meme. you watched ur money.
>>
File: wfgGRgRG.jpg (86 KB, 999x651) Image search: [Google]
wfgGRgRG.jpg
86 KB, 999x651
>>
is this what /g/ has come to
>>
File: 20151108_193040.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151108_193040.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>
>>51265700
Looks like generic consumerist shit, at least build your own case
>>
ive built it myself, thx for not recognize it =)
>>
liquid cooling is a waste of money
>>
>>51265700
Where's your PNY 980 Ti and shitty SSD raid0?
>>
>>51265753
sadly yes
>>
>>51266014
I don't like it
>>
>>51265720
>you watched your money
>watching money is a meme
>>
>>51265725
>Windows 10
Enjoy Microsoft taking webcam pictures, listening in on your microphone, logging your keystrokes, taking screenshots, hashing the contents of your hard disk, and seeding updates using your bandwidth, being of course a detriment to your performance.
>>
>>51265700
Seems like a lot of money just to play a shit game.
>>
Probably gonna get 10 fps max
>>
>falling for the SSD meme
>falling for the liquid cooling meme
>having a 1080i/60hz monitor in 2015
>having your OS in any other language than english
Neck yourself
>>
>>51266138
Enjoy being retarded.
>>
>>51266527
What does such a tech illiterate dumbfuck do on /g/?
>>
>>51266633
Flamewars and consumer tech

It's all he knows
>>
>>51266633
I will explain it to you since you're too dumb to understand.

SSD's are useless for gaming, they make no difference at all.
Liquid cooling costs a lot and is not worth the extra GHz you can squeeze out from your CPU. If you don't even overclock, you're pretty fucking stupid to get liquid cooling.
Having a $500 video card but only a shitty 1080i/60hz monitor is dumb when you can spend a bit more on a somewhat decent and modern monitor and get a much better experience
>>
>>51267028
>SSD's are useless for gaming, they make no difference at all
Dramatically decreased load times, saving/loading is faster, LOD changes are much smoother, etc.

>Liquid cooling costs a lot and is not worth the extra GHz you can squeeze out from your CPU. If you don't even overclock, you're pretty fucking stupid to get liquid cooling.
The stock cooler is barely adequate and loud as fuck. Getting a better cooler is always a good idea, and a large tower is not an option in that case, so liquid cooling makes sense, and a CLC like in the OP isn't that expensive.

>Having a $500 video card but only a shitty 1080i/60hz monitor is dumb when you can spend a bit more on a somewhat decent modern monitor and get a much better experience.
You're right, OP could have spent less on the GPU, but there's nothing wrong with the monitor. Recommended specs for this game for 1080p include a GTX 780/R9 290X.
>>
>>51267175
>Dramatically decreased load times, saving/loading is faster, LOD changes are much smoother, etc.
All of this hasn't been true for 15 years.

>The stock cooler is barely adequate and loud as fuck. Getting a better cooler is always a good idea, and a large tower is not an option in that case, so liquid cooling makes sense, and a CLC like in the OP isn't that expensive.
Liquid cooling makes no fucking sense whatsoever, he doesn't overclock and he has a small cube chassis which can't even fit the radiator fans which he has to put on top outside of the case. The stock cooler is literally a better choice for him instead of $130 down the drain.

>You're right, OP could have spent less on the GPU, but there's nothing wrong with the monitor. Recommended specs for this game for 1080p include a GTX 780/R9 290X.
>there is nothing wrong with buying a 1080i monitor in 2015
Sure.
>>
>>51267435
>All of this hasn't been true for 15 years
Bullshit. It was true on FO:NV and most of the other shit released in the last several years.

Did you not even read my post? The stock cooler is barely adequate. Source: I have that exact CPU. It's loud as hell all the time because it can barely keep the CPU from turning into a melted puddle of silicon. Instead, he bought something that's much quieter and will keep the CPU cooler at idle and under load. I will admit he spent too much on it. Antec's Kuhler line would have been a better choice.

>Sure.
There isn't, though. Look here >>51266751, that GPU will barely surpass the refresh rate of that monitor, the same GPU at 1440p stays below 60fps. Besides, all the 1440p monitors are 27", which translates to virtually no DPI increase.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.