[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Microshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1432886711186.jpg (44 KB, 886x506) Image search: [Google]
1432886711186.jpg
44 KB, 886x506
ITT: why microsoft is shit.

I'll start
surface pro 4 vs surface pro 3:
7% less thick!
~100 grams lighter (from 850 to ~750!)
25% more DPI (~200-~250, cant even tell at that DPI anyway)
0.3 inches more screen size! (from 12 - 12.3)
we got a better CPU whose full power you most likely wont even use, but the power consumption is still the same

prepackaged with windows 10. because fuck your privacy

all for just 400 dollars extra

seriously this is worse than apple. at least they bring out new features every now and then. or at least rehash something to make it seem new.

yes i am mad. I AM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED.
>>
>>51262216
>better hardware costs more
>this is somehow bad
>>
>>51262216
Are you not aware of the surface book? That's the "new features" you're looking for. It's their flagship product right now, the Surface Pro 4 is just a continuation of that line of hardware.
>>
>>51262216
Remeber to sage when you respond to a bait thread, people.
>>
I tried it this weekend at Costco, $150 off and the pen and type cover are miles better than the SP3. I'm considering upgrading both the type cover and pen and keeping the SP3 ones I have as spares.
>>
Do you eat shit from your hands dude
>>
>>51262830
How else would you eat shit?
>>
>>51262216
Who gives a frick you god damn autist
>>
>>51262216
Monopoly
>>
>>51262837
A spoon or fork?
>>
>>51262216
then dont fucking use it. you fags don't seem to realize that nobody is forcing you to use this shit.

you just bitch for the sake of bitching.

>wahhh, company x made something i dont like

go outside or something, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>51262216
> being triggered

Kill yourself.
>>
>>51262725
Don't boss me around you dirty micro$hill plebian. Not saged.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.