[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"They trust me - those dumbfucks" what did he mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: linus torvalds.jpg (20 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
linus torvalds.jpg
20 KB, 500x333
>"They trust me - those dumbfucks"
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>51250470
It's pretty self-explanatory, isn't it
>>
File: Screenshot_20151108-161117.png (587 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151108-161117.png
587 KB, 1080x1920
You better have a source for that statement.

2/10 i replied.
>>
that those dumbfucks trust him
>>
>>51250507
http://www.businessinsider.com/well-these-new-zuckerberg-ims-wont-help-facebooks-privacy-problems-2010-5
>>
Zuckerberg probably knew early on about the value of people's personal information and the private markets that exist for such data.

Jews are notorious for this type of underhanded behavior, you could imagine him wringing his hands in anticipation of more dumb fucks falling into his spider web.

People don't change, so I suspect he is still the hand-wringing devious Jew he has always been.

Check out a book called the Talmud and you will see the attitude is jnot limited to one man.
>>
I remember that line was used heavily on the marketing for The Social Network but at the end of the day it wasn't used on the final movie.

Nobody cares about it now though.
>>
>>51250470
He was taken aback by how easily people are willing to share their personal, and sometimes very private, information with a guy whom they don't even know. They "trust" a person in the shadows, because that person provides a simple platform for communication. Giving up a lot of privacy for a little bit of convenience is what has happened back then, and it's more or less the norm now with the new and upcoming generation of yolo swags.

Zuck is fucking rich, because he has your information. Dumb fucks.
>>
>falling for the social media jew
>>
"Silly goys"
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>51250545
Weird seeing that people still cared about privacy half a decade ago
>>
File: south-park-s02e11c21-lame-16x9.jpg (218 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
south-park-s02e11c21-lame-16x9.jpg
218 KB, 720x405
>>51250470
Lame
>>
>>51250660
Success breeds jealousy
>>
>>
>>51250470
>go back to /tv/ faggot
What did I mean by this?
>>
File: 1446421315326.webm (245 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446421315326.webm
245 KB, 1280x720
>>51250507
>75°
What are you in some kind of pasteurization tank?
>>
>>51252940
>being a retard
>thinking it's in centigrade
>not knowing Americans use Famalamadingdong to measure temperature
>>
>>51250470
it means you should tell all your family and friends to install an ad blocker.
>>
>>51251262
how they found his location in 45 minutes?
>>
>>51251215
you can pritty much dusmiss any view by applying that line off thought.

Maybe the world needs a hitler 2,0 to get things back into control.
>>
>>51250660

He also just donated 75 million to build hospitals in SF. What a Jew, right?
>>
>>51254221
He's still one of the worst people currently alive.
>>
>>51254303
>there are people out there who are literally torturing and murdering others RIGHT NOW
>there are people out there who are embezzling taxpayer money RIGHT NOW
>Zuck is worse than these people
you need to be 18+ to post here
>>
>>51250470
Please don't reproduce
I met many retarded people in my years on this site but you easily made it into the top 10 with this

You actually don't understand shit, so please let me give you this one advice, and please take it:
You are horribly stupid and it hurts, don't ever try to spread the shit you believe to know about anything ever again.

Now please try to think about the shit you're telling us here for at least 5 minutes and maybe you find the giant flaws in your logic all by yourself.
No one is here to give you private lessons. Maybe google "How was Facebook monetarised?".
If you still don't get it then, just kill yourself
>>
>>51254360
Torture, murder, and embezzlement are nothing new for humans. The Zuck is leading a disturbing trend of people losing their anonymity that will sure prove disastrous in the future.
>>
>>51254221
These super rich guys use charity to dodge taxes. They set up a fund and any money and property designated for the charity are tax free and can't be taken in a divorce but are still controlled by the donator.
It's almost like having a Caribbean bank account right here at home. They only have to spend 5% over it's assets annually to stay a charity and that can be spent on almost anything. Tax free.
>>
>>51254221
when you have billions 75 million is a drop in the bucket
>>
>>51254406
You do realize this OP comment is pasta, right? As dumb as it is, it's pretty popular on /tv/.

>inb4 replying to bait
I honestly can't tell at this point.
>>
File: jags guy.jpg (42 KB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
jags guy.jpg
42 KB, 615x346
>>51254476
>The Zuck is leading a disturbing trend of people losing their anonymity that will sure prove disastrous in the future.
Yeah, because he's putting a fucking gun to your head while screaming at you to use Facebook.
>>
Why should I care about my privacy? Explain please what the big deal with me "trusting" Zuckerburg with my information if I don't care who he gives it to?
>>
>>51250507
My nigga my parents have a condo at hammock beach
>>
>>51254502
"why" doesn't matter. at least they contributed to something positive in the world. that's a lot more than anybody can say about anybody else on /g/ or 4chan that only leeches from everyone and everything they can latch on to.
>>
File: 1445452887662.png (213 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1445452887662.png
213 KB, 480x480
>>51254476
This has got to be bait. There are people who are being treated as less than garbage -- people who are being tortured and beheaded, children being raped and killed, mothers losing their babies to sex trafficking.

...But these kinds of things have happened for a while, now, so these little annoyances are NOTHING compared to the atrocity of having private entities know you like Reese's peanut butter cups and went out to eat at Applebee's with some friends last Friday after work. Truly a disastrous path we should prioritize ourselves with.
>>
>>51254221
>actually falling for the PR donation stunt
>not knowing why rich people dump money into charities and donations
just go back to Facebook already
>>
>>51254728
this is what we call a red herring
>>
>>51254595
>Why should I care about X?
You shouldn't. Now fuckoff
>>
Will facebook ever die? All these like buttons and sign in with facebook shit everywhere, its cancer. Good goys can't even quit because their account is linked to like 20 other useless websites.
>>
>>51254671
>"why" doesn't matter
>even if it's just a corporate PR stunt that would never be done if it wasn't for tax reasons

Goyberg must really be your idol. You should just trust him, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>51254476
Not their anonymity, their privacy.

Those are two separate things.
>>
>>51254809
>Will facebook ever die?
jej
Google's management are literally shitting their pants (and streets) because Facebook is rapidly becoming THE place for online video. News media are bending over willingly because Facebook drives the majority of their traffic.
Facebook is the AOL of our time, only it's actually successful.
>>
>>51254536

So because he's worth 45b he should donate 20? Are you literally retarded? Doing something good for humanity is better than doing nothing at all.
>>
>>51254303

>hurr door i didn't get to make the Facebook so fuck zuckerberg even tho i know perl and can code way better than him fuck php lol
>>
>>51254502

Why does it matter? Someone now has 75 million fucking dollars to make hospitals that they didn't before. Are you really this childish?
>>
>>51255597
Nice projection m8
>>
>>51255614
It's just PR and whatnot, so it doesn't really make a statement on Zuckerberg as a person.
>>
>>51253959
I don't know, he just submitted it.
Dumbfuck.
>>
>>51254766
I don't see how. Someone pointed out that there are, indeed, much worse people on earth who commit much worse deeds. His defense was that acts like murder and rape are not new to humanity, and therefore, is not his primary concern. He infers that, due to the fact that what Zuckerberg is doing is new to us, it is of more importance and makes him worse than, say, a mass murderer or child rapist.
>>
>>51250545
Typical college aged "I'm a badass" type of thing to say to your other nerd friends. I'm not trying to defend facebook but it's obvious he had no idea how big of a beast he had by the tail at that time and this is an innocuous statement made by a naive, excited kid who wanted to appear like he was the boss of something.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.