[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/ could someone teach me how to write software/hack? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image_5.gif (449 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
image_5.gif
449 KB, 550x400
Hey /g/ could someone teach me how to write software/hack? It's a stupid question I know.
>>
Lmao learn to yourself faggot
>>
Google "how to hack computers" and pick the first free option that looks pretty cool. Your journal will take you from the Shire to the foot of Mount Doom. See you in a couple months.
>>
>>51249331
>how to hack
kek

>how to write software
>>learn basic algorithms
>>pick a programming language and write a lot of shitty console applications, when you become proficient move to more complex programs
>>that's it faget you know how to write software
>>
>>51249331
There's a specific thread for these type of questions.
Hope you don't get any serious answers since you can't even be bothered to search the catalog.
>>
If you ask this question you dont belong to the world of hacking.....
You need to know atleast 1 programming language
You need to have an explorer mindset
Fuckton of passion
For the most advanced tools/knowledge you need connections
Using aircrack on kali is not hacking
If you are serious learn python or c and assembly code RaT's malware's
Learn reverse engineering CE and IDA are the best tools out there
Or if you just want to be l33t facebook hax0r then:
Gtfo and annoy the faggots at /r/hacking
>>
>Install ubuntu
>hack the gibson
>>
>>51249579
this desu
>>
>>51249331
>mfw i know that church
Go back to school anon.
>>
Jest read the are of hacking 2nd edition
>>
>>51249331
I can teach you, what is your email so that I may contact you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.