[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/ If I want to get rich as fast as possible what would be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: PAY-Miranda-Kerr.jpg (94 KB, 615x770) Image search: [Google]
PAY-Miranda-Kerr.jpg
94 KB, 615x770
/g/
If I want to get rich as fast as possible what would be the best path carrier in IT?

Are we doomed to be wageslaves for eternity?

7-15k $/month it is a nice salary, but you will have to work your whole life.

Notch, Zuckerberg, Spiegel are they just lucky 0.00001%?

pic semi related, Snapchat founder with Miranda Kerr
>>
>>51243685

> Software development
>>
>>51243685
He looks like such an idiot dressed like that. And she is such a blatant prostitute
>>
I've been working for 3 years making 10k a month. I own two properties, a car, and everything I could possibly need to be comfortable. I could work 3 months a year and I'd still break even, it's not fucking hard.

I don't even have a relevant degree, nobody held any doors open for me, just fix your attitude, save all of your money and deal the hand you're dealt. 5 years of discipline and you'll be set for life*.

*Just so long as you never entertain the thought of having sex, getting married or having children.
>>
In some countries. Programmers make 10-15K per year. Your american greed is insatiable.
>>
>>51243758
He looks good and comfy, good facial structure, he need to hit the gym and put some weight to get out of hungry skeleton mode.
>>
>>51243770
POO IN LOO
O
O
>>
File: 1443147079387.jpg (228 KB, 2000x1356) Image search: [Google]
1443147079387.jpg
228 KB, 2000x1356
>>51243770
Pajeet plz
>>
>>51243775
yeah but that's the worst fitting tshirt ever, and awful neckline. only a broad shouldered 6'2 fashion model could pull that off. shows that he's a narcissist
>>
>>51243685
rich in *IT*....

If you get on as a DBA save for a few years and start investing you might get rich.
>>
>>51243849
what is DBA?

It looks like I work at the lowest part of company and aim for salary of chief.

How is it possible that people without any knowledge of IT makes the best money of IT
>>
>>51243758

He's a hipster faggot. Of course he looks ridiculous.
>>
>>51243770

And, and their employers get what they pay for.
>>
>>51243685
>Miranda Kerr
used goods
>>
>>51243760
>having children
I want what you have and I want a daughter once i'm there.

I'll have what I desire If I have to lose a few organs.
>>
>>51243760
>making 10k a month
Fug. I really need to get my shit together
>>
>>51243685

I've been working for 2 years now out of uni. I have bought ~$8000 worth of my stock options and my company is going IPO in the next year or so.

Stay madd.
>>
Work as a Business Analyst which is kind of a bullshit low-tier project management job making 95k a year now. I have no IT background and managed to land the position through a bit of networking and deceit.

Would recommend if you don't look like a troll and have good people skills.
>>
>>51245260
>good people skills.

Is there a way to get rich without having these?
>>
>>51244821
Oracle Database Administrator
>>
>>51245273

No DESU. When it comes to management, people heavily judge you on appearances and speech. A BA should always be clean shaven with a non-retarded haircut and wear business slacks and dress shirts. It's not that hard to get people skills. I used to be a total NEET shut in but went to all sorts of networking groups and practiced with mock interviews. Casual social groups also help. Being a BA is about mastery of bullshitting.
>>
>>51243758
>>51243826
>>51245088
>>51245114
Jelly neckbeards
>>
>>51243685

I work 4 days, have off 3 days.

Seems ok
>>
>Just so long as you never entertain the thought of having sex, getting married or having children.

Come on man....
>>
>>51245088
with few billions on his account he can wear what ever he want
>>
I'm a couple months away from a chemical engineering degree.
Energy market is screwed atm so there go my job prospects.

I want three kids as soon as possible and I plan to marry my gf within the next two years. She's in med school so I'm the primary breadwinner.

What do?
>>
>>51243685
>7-15k $/month it is a nice salary
>tfw would love to make this much
;_;
>>
>>51245938

Who is that faggot? Using Miranda as a beard...he should be ashamed of himself.
>>
File: 1387326173755.jpg (38 KB, 262x133) Image search: [Google]
1387326173755.jpg
38 KB, 262x133
I'm a 25 y.o. currently making 9136 USD a year after taxes as a full stack web developer in Brazil. Minimum wage is 2700 USD/year. There are shitloads of money out there in the world, and I don't know what to do to acquire some of it for myself.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.