[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a while back I ran a script to unfuck Windows 10 and it removed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Windows-10-Logo.jpg (125 KB, 3200x1800) Image search: [Google]
Windows-10-Logo.jpg
125 KB, 3200x1800
So a while back I ran a script to unfuck Windows 10 and it removed a whole lot of privacy invading shit.

I want to reenable this shit, but I can't. I've got the Home edition and it's decided that company policy is preventing me from reenabling them.

Leaving the debate aside, would it be easier for me to do a clean reinstall or is there a way of refucking Windows 10?
>>
>I want to re-enable this shit, but I can't
>home edition

Are you ok
>>
>>51242757
this. anon its still there, dont even worry about it
>>
>>51242757
I want the option to turn it on and off. As it stands, I'm unable to change my own settings.
>>
>>51242763
Mate my calendar is fucked and I want to try some things out that are currently unavailable to me. If as you say they're still invading my privacy, then fuck it I may as well be able to reenable the shit?
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
>>51242824
well memed
>>
>>51242742
Fresh install.
>>
>>51242824
>>51242861
So the short answer is I won't find help here
>>
>>51242742
Why would you want to re-enable the botnet?
>>
>>51242769
>>51242779
what aren't you able to do without telemetry?
>>
use shutup10 you little bitch
>>
>>51242742
Script set regestry keys and set group policies. As long as they are set you can't change these settings from GUI. Search for [setting] + group policy and unset there.
>>
>>51242742

Don't worry anon, you can't turn off the botnet; it's baked into the kernel.

It's always on.
>>
>>51243311
Instructions unclear, computer exploded.
Thanks for the help anon I can now enjoy my botnet
>>
>2015
>still using non-free OS
what is this? /v/?
>>
File: 1446489378526.jpg (28 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
1446489378526.jpg
28 KB, 627x626
>>51242742
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.