[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wich one should I get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (374 KB, 904x363) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
374 KB, 904x363
I gotta choose between these 3 phones (where I'm from, all of the has exact the same price) and all have their pros and cons so help me.

All of them have Snapdragon 410.

Idol 3 (4.7) and Galaxy J5 has 1.5 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage

Zenfone Laser has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage

Zenfone and Idol are running 5.0, the galaxy has 5.1.1 (but zenfone is gonna get 5.1.1 and 6.0 maybe in 2016)

Zenfone has all the features that I need but that fucking poor screen brightness it really bothers me, I can live with UI and blotware but that fucking brightness...

So, help me to choose wich one should I get.

Any Zenfone 2 owners here to offer me some details about screen brightness in sunlight and so on?
>>
Moto g 3rd gen 2 gb ram
>>
Zenfone camera a shit. Not kidding either. If you can live with that and the bloat choose the zenfone.
>>
>>51242556
I'm not from USA.
>>51242569
I've seen some photos online and I really like them, I'm gonna disable/uninstall apps and I'm gonna live with the bloat.

Anyone else?
>>
>>51242678

Fuck off shill, the zenfone2 isn't even a top 5 phone at it's price point
>>
>>51242696
Then tell me you top 5 smartphones between 150 and 190 dollars...
>>
>>51242755
redmi 2
>>
>>51242820
I don't like the UI and I don't know anything about the brand quality...
>>
>>51242755
Get a OnePlus X.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/20951
>>
Get the zenfone without the shitty snapdragon, might have to go used if you want the 5".
>>
>>51243261
I only can dream at that phone...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.