[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he thinks you can escape the botnet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (27 KB, 560x432) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
27 KB, 560x432
>he thinks you can escape the botnet
>>
>>50842897
ofcourse you can't, if you deliberately log into it, you sperglord.
>>
The internet is broken. This isn't nostalgia for the past just hatred for ads. Especially those ads that block the content by filling the whole screen until you address them. Ad blockers suck now
>>
>>50842897
>Wingstreet Waffle Fries

What the fuck is wrong with you Americans, no wonder you're all over 800kg and constantly require $1,000,000+ surgeries.
>>
File: g_0.png (597 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
g_0.png
597 KB, 1280x720
>>50842897
>>
>>50842897
>Logging into Google services ever
>Not having uBlock installed
>Not setting cookies to clear on exit

Ayy
>>
>>50843634
stop whining and order your damn pizza on the phone
>>
File: visible_confusion.jpg (24 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
visible_confusion.jpg
24 KB, 401x372
>>50842897
>ordering from Pizza hut.

You're better off squirting a dab of ketchup on a piece of cardboard.
>>
Cleveland fag reporting in,where you at OP? Wanna install gentoo together ?
>>
>>50843917
>Install an OS together
Isn't that faggy?
>>
>>50843478
what's wrong with waffle fries? they're just like french fries. i eat them with chili/cheese and I'm under 60kg
>>
>>50843843
>non-free phone firmware in the handset
>non-free routing and switching software
>non-free order entry software
>non-free cash register firmware
>non-free transaction processing software

Enjoy your voice-collecting, route-intercepting, order-forging, money-stealing botnet.
>>
>>50844599
>>non-free
I hate to break it to you but... the pizza isn't free either
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.