[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I installed the Arc theme and it looks like shit, please send help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I installed the Arc theme and it looks like shit, please send help.
>>
>>50798549
>installs lanax
>complains that it looks like shit
u got le memed
>>
What the fuck did you fuck up that it looks like that. What WM are you using, what compositor, what DE, any fucking info
>>
>>50798549
Install Openbox
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-14_00-33-23.png (60 KB, 719x408) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-14_00-33-23.png
60 KB, 719x408
>>50798593
I just installed the theme and picked it in the XFCE Appearance tool.
>>50798618
Why? XFCE is comfy
>>
>>50798631
Did you install it correctly? Did you read the whole github page on it?
>>
>>50798631
You didn't change your WM theme. You have to change it in appearance and window manager.
>>
>>50798671
Could you tell me how? I'm a Linux newbie and I don't really know much about theming.
>>
Sorry for hijacking but I also just installed Linux (mint) coming from windows for the first time.. I think it looks great and I like it so far but question is what can I do with it? Is there any apps or games people play I see op has a graphics card and i5 I have the same so looking to make the most of Linux thanks
>>
>>50798781
Install steam...
>>
>>50798781
I play CS:GO (native on Steam) and Hearthstone (through Wine). There aren't many new titles for Linux, but you can still play retro games, stuff that is available on Steam and games that work with Wine/PlayOnLinux.
Steam and PlayOnLinux should be in Mint's repositories, so it should be easy to install them. Also, asking in the Friendly Linux Thread would be a better idea.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.