[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Endless Free Shit Surveys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FXLO9QKH702VYSQ.LARGE.jpg (22 KB, 325x310) Image search: [Google]
FXLO9QKH702VYSQ.LARGE.jpg
22 KB, 325x310
How far does the rabbit hole go?
How far have you gone?
>>
>>50778947
I do that shit all the time, I've made over $100 so far.
>>
>>50779244
In how many years tbh?
>>
>>50779669
I've made over 240.oo usd selling extra cpu power.
>>
File: 1444356601697.jpg (80 KB, 576x972) Image search: [Google]
1444356601697.jpg
80 KB, 576x972
>>50779693

What service do you use that is paying out that much? Im very interested!
>>
>>50779759
I'm sure you've heard of it before; I use Gomez Peer (ref link: http://www.gomezpeerzone.com/application-apply/?Referrer=darko55 Non-ref link: www.gomezpeerzone.com )

I get about 7 dollars a month from running the program the only real setback is that if you're in a fullscreen program sometimes it'll minimize it but if you're in fake fullscreen then it's fine.

I do a lot of stuff like this but gomez is the only thing I've used consistently for a couple years.

My names darko55 on it I'm usually pretty high on the leader boards, basically they use your cpu power/a bit of bandwidth to stress test websites.
>>
>>50779881
Here's some random stats on my account (this particular one)
This month
Online Time (min): 38880
Processing Time (min): 4229
Earnings: 3.10
Lifetime
Online Time (min): 3510375
Processing Time (min): 231661
Earnings: 245.041
>>
>>50779938
Don't the earnings even out against the extra power-usage you get?
>>
>>50779988
I don't pay for power, also the actualy cpu strain it puts on it is like 1 or 3 % tops.
>>
WHO VAPE HERE

!!!

>>
>>50780504
I do not vape, I've tried it before and it's not really my thing.

However vaping weed is very tasty and pretty much a must for any avid chronic smoker.
>>
>>50780460
even then it's only when you're processing, if you're just running the program it uses a couple mb's of ram otherwise it's like nonexistent.

The actual stress it puts on your cpu I would think wouldn't really amount to that many more watt's then your computer is already using.
>>
>that fucking feel when perktv is dead

Oh, how I long for the golden age of 5 different devices idling on ads for 3-5$ per hour...
All you had to do was press the "Are you still watching?" button every hour or so on each device, and they'd just print money.

It was all in amazon gift cards, but still, that shit paid for itself in a week, considering how I used an old iphone, old ipod, and 3 cheap as fuck android devices that I got for 10$ apiece when radioshack was dying. It went strong for about two and a half more months after I discovered it last year (which was already on the tail end of its lifespan, afaik).

It's really not worth it at all nowadays unless you're already used to shit like swagbucks. The ROI is abysmal, unless you're only using devices that you already own, and unless you own a bunch already, it's not worth getting more.
>>
>>50780705
I'm the Gomez guy and I never got a payout on perkTV I think I got in too late :(

Do they not payout anymore? I still had some cash on that.
>>
>>50780741
I gave up on it a long time ago, honestly, I have no idea how good/bad they are on paying out nowadays

but that really doesn't surprise me

they're cheap fuckers
>>
>>50779881
Is there really such a thing as easy money even if it's so little? Tell me more anons.
>>
>>50782180
You just don't get the chicks in this situation
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.