[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facebook Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: LikeWar.png (12 KB, 260x336) Image search: [Google]
LikeWar.png
12 KB, 260x336
Anyone see their new messaging features?

It's abuse city.

You can now SPAM YOUR FRIENDS WITH GIFS!!!

And I crashed my sister's phone by engaging her in a Like War.
I won, though, because I have 2 mice.

Facebook is fucking shit, and I hate it so much.

It's an ugly ass site, and its features are being added in the most asinine ways possible.

God damn, Facebook is the worst website ever...

So, how will you be abusing their newest features?
>>
>>50778604
Post pictures of your sister, I don't care about your shitty thread
>>
>>50778618
No.
>>
What do you expect op? All their devs code using facebook machines
>>
>>50778604
Fuck off to reddit normie
>>
>>50778604
>Facebook Thread

Fuck off normalshit.
>>
>>50778604
If you hate Facebook so much stop using it and fuck off back to reddit
>>
i don't give a fuck
>>
>>50778604
>>>/out/
>>
File: 1439759580696.jpg (40 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
1439759580696.jpg
40 KB, 681x496
>>50778604
>So, how will you be abusing their newest features?

>implying I use facebook in the first place

if you don't like it, leave retard

people that gripe and moan and continue to roll around in their own shite are the absolute worst kind of people, FUCK OFF
>>
File: Messages.png (149 KB, 1599x791) Image search: [Google]
Messages.png
149 KB, 1599x791
>>50778782
Fair enough.

I would actually have figured they'd have some decent engines developed, but I guess they just suck ass. Probably figure they don't actually have to be useful anymore.

>>50778807
>>50778836
>>50778841
I don't like Reddit... =(

>>50778872
But I hate going outside.

>>50778896
>if you don't like it, leave retard
One day...

>people that gripe and moan and continue to roll around in their own shite are the absolute worst kind of people, FUCK OFF
Sadly, I realized my own website architecture sucked, and I need to recode the underlying functions and shit, so I went from basically Alpha 0.75 to Alpha 0.02

But, most of the displaying mechanisms can be reused. One of these days, I'll... I'll actually launch it...

I started working on the new architecture recently, so hopefully I'll get around to doing more soon.

Right now, I need to redo the signup system and login system.

Honestly, that's probably gonna be one of the longest parts, lol. Once it actually displays shit, it's pretty easy to modify.

But trying to merge 2 incompatible architectures would've been a mistake.

I had actually gotten a bit further than this. So, I will be able to recycle much of the code.

But the actual directory structure and function performance were dogshit.
>>
>>50779095
wow
E P I C
P
I
C
>>
File: ChatSystemKindaWorks.png (156 KB, 875x459) Image search: [Google]
ChatSystemKindaWorks.png
156 KB, 875x459
>>50779145
Well, I'll still be saving the CSS for late in development...

I can't help that it looked like ass atm. It was all bullshit test styles just to be able to display stuff. No way in hell would it actually look like that on release.

On the other hand, I can't even use the old CSS for the most part, because I slammed it all the fuck together rather than using different style sheets for structure than for colorization and crap.

See what I mean about the architecture?
>>
>>50778604
normie faggot, i deleted my account ages ago and dont even notice its gone, starting to get sick of the endless shit i get over snapchat too.. at least i can just uninstall that
>>
>>50778604
Age of sister? Pls normie tell me
>>
File: AisuWaifu.jpg (80 KB, 640x850) Image search: [Google]
AisuWaifu.jpg
80 KB, 640x850
>>50779568
I suppose I CAN go that far.

She's 18.

AND she has a boyfriend.

... whereas I'm 21, and I have a waifu...
Not really complaining, I mean I kinda dislike real people. But, yeah lol.
>pic related. Cirno = best 2hu, best waifu.

Also, how exactly does doing 1 normal-ish thing qualify me as a normie? Facebook is about the only thing even remotely normal that I do.
>>
>>50779739
Nice waifu, got no pics from my waifu? Your sister..
>>
>>50779797
Yeah, no, Anon. I'm not that kind of douche.

I know some Anons post pics of their sister/GF/ex/etc. on 4chan, but I'm not that kind of asshole.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.