[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gonna try again since i couldnt watch my own thread. im not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 51SN2SQPNZL.jpg (35 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
51SN2SQPNZL.jpg
35 KB, 500x455
gonna try again since i couldnt watch my own thread.

im not good at voltage and watts and so on.
i have the subwoofer in the pic related and i need a 15v AC adapter to power it, i wonder if i can use a 12v AC adapter to power it or maybe a 15v that is supposed to power something else?

in case you dont know what subwoofer im talking about, its the csw250
>>
What does the power I'm put on the back say? 15 volt. What amprage?
>>
>>46399500
doesnt say
>>
>>46399500
want a pic of the back?
>>
>>46399518
Do you have the old adaptor? Anything to know the amprage required
>>
>>46399533
my brother has the exact same subwoofer and everything, gonna check soon
>>
Once you find out amprage any 15 volt adaptor should work as long as it's the same or higher amprage than original. You might be able to go lower but don't expect full volume
>>
>>46399555
Also you could search online for a replacment and find out amprage that way.
>>
>>46399575
will a 12w with same amp do the trick? i feel that was a stupid question

>>46399587
yup, will do
>>
>>46399590
>>46399575
12v**
>>
>>46399590
Most likely a 12 volt won't work. You could try. I doubt it would hurt anything. But it either won't power up. Or it will and just won't sound very good or go very loud. I'd stick with the 15 volt
>>
>>46399605
ok thanks for the quick answers
>>
>>46399614
No problem.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.