[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any onion sites devoted to technology discussions /
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: FB0GXGBFEAKB6GP.LARGE.jpg (19 KB, 569x488) Image search: [Google]
FB0GXGBFEAKB6GP.LARGE.jpg
19 KB, 569x488
Are there any onion sites devoted to technology discussions / coding?

After the DPD thing on Stackexchange, I'm afraid of asking any "interesting" questions there or even here.
>>
What DPD thing?
>>
>>45215618
There is 0 reason why one might make that kind of site site in deep web.
>>
>>45215618
What happened on stackexchange?
>>
>>45215618
>After the DPD thing on Stackexchange, I'm afraid of asking any "interesting" questions there or even here.

too lazy to google what happened?
>>
>>45215770
You cant find everything by googleing
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS "the DPD thing"
>>
>DPD thing
???
>>
>>45215787
You're googling wrong if you can't.
>>
>>45215726
>>45215916
>>45215922
Dread Pirate Roberts, the guy behind Silk Road
>>
>>45216022
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
SE wasn't the problem. His dumb mistake(s) was, most of the smartest people I know IRL are absent minded so I guess it kinda makes sense

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2013/10/02/silk_road_s_dread_pirate_ross_ulbricht_asked_stack_overflow_question_under.html
>>
>>45216106
I don't know, I think I might be retarded.
>>
>>45216112
SE has nothing to do with anything plus are you making another silkroad or a pedo website?
>>
>>45216109
I think at that time. he just didnt understand the significance of his creation
>>
>>45216160
I wish I had the guts to do another silkroad. Not interested in a pedo website though.
>>
OP here, sorry I meant DPR, the Dread Pirate Roberts but messed up the initials.

>>45215751

I think any discussion of P2P, encryption or anonymizing technology should occur in an anonymous forum these days.
>>
>>45216311
>>45216109
Oh, and I guess I mixed up Stack Overflow with Stack Exchange, sorry.

The question still stands, are there sites like that or /g/ in the deep web?
>>
>>45216311

>I think any discussion of P2P, encryption or anonymizing technology should occur in an anonymous forum these days.

Sad but true. Considering we live in the "land of the free"
>>
>>45216345
They are on the normal web, so why the fuck do you care if they are on the deep web. Go away you little twerp
>>
>>45216392
I feel like that's like asking why you would need https to visit sites. Anonymity should be a default, especially on forums where you discuss anonymizing software.

But using Tor with sites like 4chan or Stack Exchange/Overflow is hard, because exit nodes are often banned, hence why I am asking about deep web sites.
>>
>>45216833
chans should have tech boards
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.