[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get big like Mike? Forgive English
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: BigMikeP.png (411 KB, 335x452) Image search: [Google]
BigMikeP.png
411 KB, 335x452
How to get big like Mike? Forgive English
>>
>>37962818
what is your definition of the perfect physique? not hating just curious.
>>
>>37962825

Put a google on ''Mike Patton without top clothing''

He is small in fat and with big size in strength
>>
>>37962834
honestly the guy looks like an average guy who isn't all fat.

what exactly do you want to get out of this working out thing?

also what mode are you???
>>
>>37962865
It's a meme, you dip
>>
>>37962867
Meme stands for which word in Slavic-west-Esperanto? Forgive English

>>37962865
I am 189cm and 90kg. Ok?
>>
>>37962867
i do dip. I'M IN LOVE WITH DA COCO
>>
>>37962873
post someone who has the same exact body as you
>>
File: male_head.jpg (8 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
male_head.jpg
8 KB, 300x400
>>37962885
This man looks close to me
>>
>>37962885
>>37962910
Forgive me, the hair is too black so not lots of close to me. Forgive English
>>
Bump. Not OP but monitoring thread
>>
>>37962818
Gr8 baitu desu
>>
Find a pair of magical shoes. It worked for me
>>
>>37962997
>>37963002
Please keep posts fitness related
>>
>>37962818
You're going to have to start a very serious lifting program. Maybe look into Smolov or Bulgarian Olympic lifting. After about 6 and a half years on one of those, you should look pretty close to that guy. That's assuming your diet is on point and you're getting plenty of rest
>>
>>37963267
Ok. When is the best time for this to be?
>>
>>37963267
>>37963531
Please respond
>>
>>37963531
Sorry for the late reply, I was just wondering what it involves a bit more than a few weeks and I have been in touch and go through a range from a wide variety and the other hand

My answer is now, you should start now
>>
>>37963791
Now stands for which word in Slavic-west-Esperanto? Should I begin at this very moment?
>>
>>37964196
no wait until about 8 pm for best results
>>
>>37964277
Thanks. I'm not OP though
>>
>>37962867
>It's a meme

See this bothers me.

Mike Patton serves to remind us of what is attainable and maintainable as a natty.

Mike Patton has an ideal body. Anyone who achieves a body like that should be proud.

You think it's about "memeing", but it's really a way for the board to fight body dysmorphia and help the kids stay natty.
>>
pee on the crowd 5x rep
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.