[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup fit Anyone else here go up and down in calories? Just starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1468602026845-fit.jpg (217 KB, 735x980) Image search: [Google]
1468602026845-fit.jpg
217 KB, 735x980
Sup fit
Anyone else here go up and down in calories? Just starting off?

I hit 1500 throughout the week and weekends I can't help it and always end up a little over 3k. I'm trying loose weight, currently 214 - 208 and it's always the weekends @ night I fuck up.
>>
Don't put your goal to high. If you keep fucking it up it can be easier to stick with a lower caloric deficit. Easier to be consistent and more change to stick with it in the long run.

Plan your binges, that way they are easier to control and you might decrease the amount you fuck up over time.
>>
>>37952280
I think like me your issue may be boredom.

Try to keep to your routine, get up at the same time on weekends and if you are IF stick to that.
Give yourself mroe calories on weekends it will extend the time you lose weight but as long as you dont give up that time will always pass.
>>
File: 1468473999889.png (10 KB, 576x347) Image search: [Google]
1468473999889.png
10 KB, 576x347
>>37952280
If you don't want to feel hungry, then eat 3k, but enjoy being big.
>>
>>37952280

You are going to fail, so you should plan ahead to fail better than you otherwise would.
>>
>>37952353
>>37952370
aye that's true. Thx for the tips
>>
>>37952280
How tall are you?
What are you trying to get down to?
>>
Have healthy foods on hand for weekend nights, so you don't screw yourself over too hard. Was in the same spot, was always weekend nights that sabotaged me.
>>
>>37952280
who is this semen demon
>>
>>37952280
Who is this erection connection.

Fookin' built for sex with that body.
>>
>>37952280
Who's this penis Venus?

Any more?
>>
>>37952280
have you tried fork put downs and plate push aways for reps? that helps. fattie.
>>
>>37952280
Who is this erection confection??
>>
>>37952280
Anyone know this boner condoner?
>>
>>37952280
Sweet, a fap pic I haven't seen yet. This is high quality.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.