[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Read the Pastebin >>>http://pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-07-11-23-10-08-1065756834.jpg (10 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-11-23-10-08-1065756834.jpg
10 KB, 261x193
Read the Pastebin
>>>http://pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG

What are some domestic sources of DNP? (U.S.A). Would use 24DNP but I am using a domestic-only gift card for my purchase. Great source, by the way.
>>
Inb4 nuke
>>
>>37950684
Have you tried.. NOT poisoning yourself?
>>
>>37950850
Yes, spent half of a year cutting after a bulk.
>>
I like how the DNP general has all this info, some dude actually wrote an extensive guide and they put it in every OP and the steroid general is just like "figure it out"
>>
>>37950937
this. the literal poison guide is better and safer than anything /fraud/ gives
>>
File: B2BAk4uCcAA5iwL.png (95 KB, 300x185) Image search: [Google]
B2BAk4uCcAA5iwL.png
95 KB, 300x185
Will DNP get me this lean?
>>
File: dickead.jpg (15 KB, 406x407) Image search: [Google]
dickead.jpg
15 KB, 406x407
>tfw no DNP progress pics

>inb4 hurr its just like normal progress but faster

Prove it. You can't. Because you're a fat fuck. With no dietary discipline. And the DNP makes you crave shit food even more. So you don't get good results.
>>
>>37951056
Assumptions are fun
>>
>>37951033
Yes. Use at 500mg/day for 16 weeks or until you develop both cataracts and peripheral neuropathy. Increase 500 to 1000 at 4 weeks and then 1000 to 2000 at 8 weeks. Introduce alcohol towards the end.
>>
>>37950722
dnp threads don't get deleted, they're just not popular enough anymore so they end up dying of old age.

>>37951056
man you're really butthurt about dnp for some reason. you do this every time dnp is mentioned.

we know how and why dnp works scientifically. you have to be a pretty huge retard to doubt its effects. focus on calling people stupid for ingesting rat poison if you want to complain about dnp
>>
I'm doing a 400mg dnp cycle and I just started an EC stack and my appetite is dead. All I had was a cinnamon roll at work this morning and I'm not hungry for the rest of the day.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.