[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here manlet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyr lMvMu0Qs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 39
File: 1468535028340.png (320 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1468535028340.png
320 KB, 500x375
who here manlet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyrlMvMu0Qs
>>
>>37950122
>who here manlet
Not I -- I'm 6'4" -- but frankly, I think many of you shorter bros are fucking awesome. Some of the smartest guys I've ever met are way shorter than me. I'm not a bad looking dude myself, but there are some guys who are a full head shorter than me that are way better looking, and most of them got GAME with the ladies, too. So don't drink the 4chan/fit kool-aid, shorter bros, you can be awesome, too, just don't let 'em get you down.
>>
>>37950122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw
>>
>>37950211
>I wish I was taller
>>
5'9 is not really manlet, right guys?
I mean, I'm not tall at all but noone will make fun of my height ever and getting laid won't be a problem
>>
>>37950220
Dude.. the whole 'manlet' thing is more of a 4chan meme than it is an IRL thing, studies and surveys not withstanding. Just don't let it get in your head.
>>
>>37950237
>implying this statement is accurate
>>
>>37950279
>implying it's not
What's the point? Make guys under 6' commit suicide IRL? Does that make any sense to you or anyone else? Would you be OK with your under 6' friends becoming An Hero just for that reason, or would you at least feel bad about it? Come on, fucking get real. The whole 'manlet' thing is just another over-used, played out, copypastaed to death meme, and it needs to stop. BTW I'm this guy: >>37950209 I'll even post my goddamn drivers license with timestamp to PROVE I'm not under 6' -- and I'm saying: the 'manlet' thing needs to end. Move on to some other dumb meme that hasn't been so totally played out.
>>
>>37950122
5'8.5
18 y/o
Was tallest of my friends growing up but now they've all gotten taller and I'm stuck here :(
>>
File: thine field.jpg (32 KB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
thine field.jpg
32 KB, 480x268
>>37950122
5'7 and still get women to play with my benis... Some do notice the height. I've been called fun sized kek
>>
File: ignore your advice.png (2 MB, 1076x1080) Image search: [Google]
ignore your advice.png
2 MB, 1076x1080
I'm gonna skip the typical:

>Your perspective tricks you
>eyes at the top of your head
>personality/looks
>ability to put on mass

etc and all that garbage. Just go here

http://www.mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/sizes.html

And do a comparison. If your height still bugs you then fuck, whatever.

Note that it's uncommon for skeletons to scale in width uniformly like they do in this tool.
>>
>>37950318
See, that's the problem. I am 5'8". You are 6'4". How do you know the manlet thing is a meme if you do not experience it? It is absolutely true. I am considering suicide. I am 23 and make nearly six figures at a comfy desk job. And I'm going to probably kill myself because of my height. And I deserve to do so. If a woman wants me, they are an idiot. If I actually care about a woman, then I would want them to be with someone taller. There is nothing I can do about my height. So, logically, I should end my life. And everyone else under 6' should as well. We are not wanted by anyone good. This is absolute fact. And you cannot state otherwise, because you are tall and do not know the truth.
>>
>>37950318
Also, I should add. Stop giving people false hope. Society hates the short. If you do not, then you are an outlier and a minority, and you opinion does not count.

If you put a short man and a tall man side by side, with all else equal, who will a woman choose? Think about it. Again, I say, stop giving people false hope that they will be worth something. Short people like me cannot be worth anything. Fuck you for lying to people.
>>
File: Right there! Right there!.jpg (6 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
Right there! Right there!.jpg
6 KB, 318x159
>>37950398
Not wanting to spread your dwarf genes across the mystic plains of our existence. Can't deal with that shit right there sucka!
>>
>>37950398
agreed desu, and im 5'7
>>
>>37950423
Yes, this as well, I should mention. Anyone under 6' who chooses to procreate is a completely selfish bastard that has poisoned the human genepool further. The only morally correct and acceptable thing for men under 6' to do is either isolate themselves from society or end their lives.
>>
>>37950398
>obsessing this much over the magical 6' number

Not the guy you're replying to but, you are literally drawing an arbitrary line that 95% of women can't even come close to estimating accurately.

Im sorry the memes have fucked you up so much.
>>
>>37950398
>How do you know the manlet thing is a meme if you do not experience it?
This wonder of science called 'observation'.
Also, I'm officially and Old Guy. Not telling HOW old though, but old enough.
You've been around enough, you see patterns in things. Everything I said in >>37950209 is 100% true, and continues to be so, and the more I see, the more it re-inforces my opinion.

>I am considering suicide. I am 23 and make nearly six figures at a comfy desk job. And I'm going to probably kill myself because of my height.
Then you're being really, really DUMB. Know what? you make at least TWICE what I make, and you're HALF my age.
Guess what that means? YOU HAVE MADE IT. You have nothing to complain about.
Seriously: GET OVER YOURSELF. You're being pathetic -- and it has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with your height, and everything to do with your ATTITUDE.

>If a woman wants me, they are an idiot. If I actually care about a woman, then I would want them to be with someone taller. There is nothing I can do about my height. So, logically, I should end my life. And everyone else under 6' should as well. We are not wanted by anyone good. This is absolute fact. And you cannot state otherwise, because you are tall and do not know the truth.
With that shitty attitude, you SHOULD kill yourself.
OR, you can knock that stupid shit off, straighten up, and FLY RIGHT, as they say.

FFS dude, go get some antidepressants or something, or some talk therapy, or something. Your attitude is fucked, and that has nothing to do with your height.
>>
>>37950422
>>37950438
Seriously, you need therapy, dude. You're not right in the head.
>>
>>37950438
Top kek
>>
>>37950398
Tfw you're like a black man complaining about racism and that white people will never understand

Just comply with the police muh nigga and you won't get shot
>>
>>37950438
>>37950422
>>37950398

Look at this /fit/, look at what you've fucking done to people.
>>
>>37950122

5'4 faggot here. Didn't watch your video but just chiming in to say if you focus on constantly bettering yourself good things will come your way. Be a good person. That doesn't mean you can't treat yourself to shit like 4chan or dabbling in shit like weed/alcohol just be smart about.

Lots of bad shit out there, just keep yourself constantly aware and be good to yourself and others.

Shitposting to all the faggots who constantly post here is fine by my rules.

>bows like an asian faggot as closure to this post
>>
>>37950476
Yeah no shit right? They'll need professional therapy to fix what /fit/ trolls have broken in their heads, likely.
>>
>>37950398
damn, dude thats sad. why cant you find happiness with your life? I'm 5'4" and this hasn't impacted my life at all. just embrace it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo7o75-w94c
>>
>>37950508
Agreed, I've had women obsess over me and I'm a manlet by /fit/ standards. This game we call life has much more to do with self-confidence and much less to do with appearance.
>>
>>37950508
Clinical depression, I'd say. I'm normally against the use of any anti-depressant medication, but there are cases where it's warranted, to keep someone from harming themselves while irrational.
>>
>>37950528
this
>>
>>37950528
>Clinical depression
Nope. Clinical depression is when normal things that should make you happy don't. He feels sad because he's a short little dude. That would make anyone sad, not being a real man and all.
>>
>>37950387
That calculator, is it accurate?

>be 5'10"
>after years on /fit/, dream of being 6'1"
>its barely noticeable from an outside perspective

Add this to reading bimbo talk about how tall natty gains is a farce, today has been a good day for me.
>>
>>37950447
I do appreciate that you seem to think height doesn't matter. I used to as well. I never thought of height as an issue until I came here. I hadn't realized that until now.

Maybe you are right. I'm 'man' enough (see since i'm too short to be a man, i'm using self-deprecating humor lel) to admit that I could be wrong. Obviously I want to be wrong.

I've considered getting that leg-lengthening surgery. I can afford it. But holy shit that's nuts. Maybe I do need help.
>>
>>37950464
good analogy actually
>>
>>37950536
>spouting more stupid troll/memes

>>37950549
>leg-lengthening surgery
No. Just, no. You're being your own Enabler if you do that. Just stop.
>>
>>37950561
this too
>>
>tfw 5'-2" girl with no manlet to be face to face with in the missionary position
>>
>>37950561
Oh no, I'm not getting the surgery. That's why I said it's nuts. No, I decided then that I'd probably be better off dead. But that's not healthy to think that way either.
>>
>>37950536
its definitely just depression. I'm >>37950508 and my life is fine. everyone here is way to obsessed with height. why? be happy with what you have, you cant change it.
>>
>>37950583
To answer your "why"? The chinz is pure cancer with dribbles of brilliance. People with legit autism and people who lack the insight fall for the bullshit.

The rest of us get lolz from Jlaw's cum covered face pic leaks and the legit brilliant humor here. "We" are probably in the 5 percent range of total people here, the rest fall for the gimmicky bullshit.

>time to jam out to Metallica's song "Sad But True"
>not the Kid Rock cover
>although the Kid Rock cover of that song is actually pretty solid
>but I'm a fuck tard who also likes old school ICP songs
>excuse me while I circlejerk on /pol and /b
>>
>>37950583
It's a shame that society judges others based on the things they can't change rather than the things they can and have changed.
>>
File: manlet.png (63 KB, 826x730) Image search: [Google]
manlet.png
63 KB, 826x730
>>37950549
I popped some figures into that height tool above.

The middle is you at 5'8", the left is an average 5'10" (many places in the US have 5'9" average).

The right is 6'4", which almost anybody considers very tall. Is this difference worth killing yourself over? This is what you look like lined up next to guys 2, and 8 inches taller than you. And that's assuming they are somehow able to put on mass as easily as a shorter guy (they cant). It's not a big fucking deal.

You look up at a 6' tall guy and think he towers over you, but that's just your perspective. Imagine what the average 5'4" girl sees when they look up at you.
>>
>>37950653
I am aware that that's how I look to other people, and that it's not a big deal in everyday life. But consider it from a woman's perspective. Out of those three, who would they go for first? And who would they go for last?

If that average 5'4" girl were wearing heals, she would be able to look up only to the other two men. She would look down on me.

I don't really want to spread any more negativity. I don't want people to feel the way I do. I wish more people were like you. Maybe I just live in a bad place around bad people. I am likely moving across the country soon, so perhaps that's what I need.
>>
>>37950705
Manlet here

Did the cross country move like most people do

Discovered what I already knew. You are who you are, despite your location.

People are faggots, people are retards, such is life.

Good luck.
>>
>>37950438
>>37950423
This always amuses me. As if human emotions can just be turned off at a whim. Well you probably already know this, but they can't. This is well within the realm of an involuntary response. I can minimize it for a time by stepping back, but the only permanent "cure" rests in the hands of myself.

It's not my expectation women will change their entire thinking simply because I ask it of them. But a simple acknowledgement would be nice considering how much I've put into developing myself physically and mentally. It would help knowing they understand I just want to have fun and live my life. This manlet shit is ruining my life, I'm never going to be the same mentally again. I just want to be HAPPY again. I don't understand why I'm not allowed to. I did nothing wrong.
>>
>>37950705
Woman are about 5'4" on average, but they wear at least 3" heels and expect their man to still be significantly taller. There's no hope for us manlets
>>
>>37950747
And someone 6'4" will never truly understand this.
>>
>>37950387
And the point of this is?
>>
>>37950777
to get epic trips when replying apparently
>>
This comparison thing is bullshit. Humans are not objects and you can't compare them like that. Even tiny differences drastically change the way other humans perceive you. Think about the difference between a 10/10 face and a 5/10 face. Objectively speaking, there is hardly any difference. But tiny things like your eyes being slightly too far apart or your cheekbones too low get magnified because of our psychology. We need to stop lying to manlets and be honest about their condition.
>>
>>37950209
The smartest person I know is the second shortest person I know (the first being an actual midget). He's overall awesome aswell.
>>
>>37950705
Yes because girls wear 6' heels.
You are fucked if you think that way,girls doesnt want to be with you because of your self esteem and respect is fucking zero.
Get over it or go /r9k/ and keep whining there.
>>
>>37950919
But, I mean, they do wear 6" heels. Even 8". Are you trying to say they dont?
>>
>>37950122
>I'm 6'2
>My friends are all lanky as fuark skellingtons
>3 of them are all 3-6 inches taller than I am
>Go out with them
>Everybody thinks I'm short
>A girl even tells me exactly that
>She was 5'5 at the most
>I was taller than her boyfriend/beta orbiter too

Among normal people, I'm at the very least the top end of average. But this contrast made me feel like a manlet. Is it...is it always like this for you guys?
>>
File: 1448162749598.jpg (207 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448162749598.jpg
207 KB, 1280x720
>>37950919
don't worry I'm /mgtow/ now
Have fun with the vaginal jew
>>
>>37950705
dude, why do you care? i don't understand why its such a big deal that your wife/gf/whatever is taller than you. my gf is 4 inches taller than me without heels. and its *fine*. again you cant change your height, stop obsessing over it
>>
>>37950976
Yep.
>>
>>37950990
You need to be aware that she is an EXTREME minority and that you are incredibly lucky. Personally I wouldn't care if my gf was taller, it doesn't matter. But nearly all women view guys who are shorter than they are as nothing.
>>
Nearly a 3 to 1 poster ratio here. Interesting.
>>
>>37951011
any girl that doesn't give you a chance because of your height isn't worth it anyway
>>
>>37950976
worse. the girl wouldn't even bother looking at my way to tell me i'm short. moved to singapore. life is more bearable here. doesn't mean girls here don't set their minimum standards to 6' though. just that most guys are around 5'9".
>>
>>37951031
Yes, I also agree that nearly all women aren't worth it.
>>
File: 1448280531294.png (482 KB, 600x674) Image search: [Google]
1448280531294.png
482 KB, 600x674
>>37950122
Each and every day is nothing short of a complete struggle.

I wake up at 9 AM by my 6'3" friend opening his desk drawer, which I sleep in due to my tiny frame. Once I come into consciousness, he feeds me coffee through an eyedropper. This is about as close to a normal lifestyle as I am able to live.

Following, he fills his sink with lukewarm water and places me in. This is the best part of my day. Thanks to my small size, I am able to utilize his sink as a makeshift swimming pool and bathing unit. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it.

But then reality comes back.

My friend places me in his front pocket and we go out into the world. The experience is nothing short of horrifying. I have, on numerous occasions, almost been crushed by people when outside of my friend's pocket, it's the only way I am able to live something of a fit lifestyle, though it's quite deadly for someone as short as me.

At the end of the day, I browse online. This post was typed out by me stepping on each individual key. That's another fun part about being a manlet, hopping from letter to letter to type something out. It is, again, an exercise in its own right.

But outside of the few perks, this life is hell, and I spend everyday wishing I was a normal height.

I'm 5'9".
>>
>>37951046
your 6 footer friend will tell you to lighten up, you're looking at it the wrong way, this doesn't happen to him, maybe you should just speak up and be friendlier or something and that'll turn the situation around.

just in case being ignored by women isn't painful enough.
>>
File: 1468566226597.png (15 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
1468566226597.png
15 KB, 646x720
>>37950438
>>37950398
HAHAHAHAHA DONT WORRY FELLOW MANLET LIFE GETS BETTER XDDDDD HAHAHAHLOLOLOL JUST BELIEVE I. YOURSELF ESCPESCIALLY IF YOU HAVE A SMALL 4.5INCH PENIS LIKE MINE AND BULLIED HAHAHAHAH JUST BE YOURSELF IT GETS BETTER LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I CAN'T MAKE THIS UP IM OBJECTIVELY INFERIOR LOLOLPL DONT FORGET AUTISTIC LOLLOLLOLOOLOLOL I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE GOOD THING ABOUT ME GENETIC WISE BESIDES BEING TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH LOLOLOL LAUGH AT ME IM A CLOWN

I fucking hate society I hate women I hate every fucking person.

Kill yourself some men just aren't going to fucking make it that's just the way it is. When you're autistic so you can't swim or drive a car and you're just shit in every walk of life. Sure I have a decent body but that doesn't matter fuck life.
>>
>>37950447
This is like a white person saying racism doesn't exist because they don't see it or experience it themselves.
>>
>>37951077
>can't drive a car

why tho?
>>
File: marlon1.jpg (48 KB, 625x416) Image search: [Google]
marlon1.jpg
48 KB, 625x416
>>37950705
I wrote a long-ass fucking reply to this but hit refresh so fuck it. Here's the short.

Women aren't lining up all the men in a room against the wall so they can accurately judge who's tallest.

I'm not calling you completely nuts or invalidating your experiences and emotions, but /fit/ has been beating the manlet shit into your head real hard. Even the worst case scenario of how the world treats being short is not as bad as /fit/ memes it.

Of my friends, the one I really respect and admire most is 5'7" (maybe 5'8"?). He's a tad mediocre in looks and makes like 30k a year, but I sure as hell ain't the only guy that admires him.

My other friend that just reeks the most of insecurity and feels the need to talk nonstop about sex theory/dominance/borderline PUA shit when he gets drunk at parties is the same height.

Guess which one is on steroids and has obsessively browsed /fit/ for years.

And a tiny note, its not the same guy replyin to you with this stuff. I jumped in a bit after the 6'4" guy. There's quite a few folks like myself that are tired of seeing fucks with nothing going for them hate on short guys.
>>
>>37951050
I'm legit sure that all happened during the Stuart Little movie.
>>
>>37950549
5'8 prince of manlets reporting for duty. Morale is low I see. Fear not for I am old and have wisdom to share. I have fucked over 100 women. All kinds of shapes colors and sizes. My wife is taller than me. Girls just want to laugh and feel protected. If you don't love your own poop bitches sense that crap and think you're a tard. Charming is really easy. At least for me. Don't know about you creepy fucks tho. Read a book on how to be fucking charming you dickshit.
>>
File: 1465790831947-1-1.jpg (71 KB, 252x369) Image search: [Google]
1465790831947-1-1.jpg
71 KB, 252x369
>>37950209
>Some of the smartest guys I've ever met are way shorter than me
Because you're 6'4
Most guys are shorter than you
>>
>>37951077
this was really confusing to read
>>
>>37951081
Because I have actual autism.

I didnt learn how to tie shoes until 5th grade.
>>
>>37950508
i'm 5'4 too homie >>37950398
You gotta get your fucing chin up.
Go fuck some whores raise that confidence.
Get some cool hobbies being short aint bad dude.
Think about all those people in the paralympics
they're fucking awesome and they're all disabled.
You're okay man, read, lift, eat well, go fishing, listen to jams, make friends, fuck girls, Be happy
>>
>>37950997
>>37951037
Fuck guys. I always made short jokes. Now...now I feel bad. Hang in there bros.
>>
One of my best friends is 5'3". We are both in the military. Sure he kinda has a napoleon complex but he uses that to push himself. He ransom faster than me and I'm 6'0". He'said lb for lb stronger than me, being able to do more calisthenics. He'said usually the smallest guy in our platoon but he is never the weakest link. You're not wrong about people making judgements about height. When I first saw him, I thought less of him because over his height. But you can change people's opinions through your character and actions. I have the utmost respect for him and admire his "sink or swim" determination.
>>
>>37951173
Fuck this autocorrect shit
>he ransom faster than me
Runs
>he'said
He's
>>
File: womanlets.png (796 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
womanlets.png
796 KB, 960x540
When will they learn?
>>
>>37950464
tell your nog bros to stop harassing police and it'll get better. they expect it

it starts with you senpai
>>
>>37950493
No we just need people like you to stop lying to us pretending its okay to be 5'8" and under..
>>
>>37951173
Does this friend have a wife/girlfriend? If so, is she pretty?
>>
>>37953290
under 6'*
>>
File: No accutane.jpg (495 KB, 973x1400) Image search: [Google]
No accutane.jpg
495 KB, 973x1400
Don't worry guys! You are going to make it if you aren't ugly as sin, have an average dick size and isn't fat.
>>
>>37951077
Do you want to talk about it, champ?
>>
>>37951133
We could tell.
>>
>>37950398
5'6 here. I wish I was taller like anyone else but I really dont let it get to me. I just cant date high maintenence whores thats all.
>>
>>37950398
I wish we could remove your brain and insert it into some neck down paralyzed person, or somebody similar (who is over 6ft) and put their brain into your body.
>>
File: 1468763382930.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1468763382930.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>37950122
>Snake and Motoko
Holy shit that would be hot.
>>
File: nnn.png (72 KB, 1440x162) Image search: [Google]
nnn.png
72 KB, 1440x162
anyone else get super turned on by taller women poking fun at your height
>>
File: joe.png (282 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
joe.png
282 KB, 620x349
>>37950398
>not wanting to be a short dangerous motherfucker like Joe Pesci
>>
>>37956445
>Ayylmaobrigade
>20 minutes ago
>reddit
>>
>>37950122
that feelio when I had to tiptoe to kiss my first girlfriend. i was butt of every joke in highschool. at least i broke it off at the end. god if she dumped me i probably would have kym
>>
>>37956445

>AyyLmaoBrigade

>Woman

Nope.
>>
>>37956940
He's only dangerous because he's so god damned insecure.
>>
File: agerwgdfsgewr.jpg (17 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
agerwgdfsgewr.jpg
17 KB, 480x270
>>37950122
>tfw 5'11
Learning that it wont matter how much i lift, made me to sad to continue after 6 months of lifting.
>>
5'3" reporting in
doesn't really matter
>>
>>37958744
>being deluded
>>
>>37958880
whatever you say buddy
>>
>>37958891
no, i'm jealous of your ability to reject reality. honestly. i wish i could lie to myself like you.
>>
>>37958905
k
>>
>>37950209
Solid advice here, seriously.

Here's the redpill nugget, manlets: don't let 4chan trolls get the best of you.
>>
File: smug scooby.jpg (10 KB, 181x182) Image search: [Google]
smug scooby.jpg
10 KB, 181x182
>>37957041

you were right, some guy checked his post history and it turns out he was some autistic sperg, probably one of the lanklets on /fit/ that constantly feel the need to remind everyone how superior they are
>>
>>37958905

its not lying, its just not caring.

people like >>37958744 have advanced past the level of autism you're at where you let every little flaw in your body tear you apart

unlike you, normal people can handle not being a 11/10 6'9 chad with a 14 inch penis
>>
>>37950422
Back to /r9k/ you go beta faggot
>>
>>37951050
Damn I couldn't breathe for a good minute. Thanks man.
>>
>>37959754
Yeah keep telling yourself that. Nice reductio ad absurdum too. It's not that we want to be perfect. We simply want to be seen as human. I don't care how you view yourself or how one views themself. If a man is short, women will think less of them and will be averse to them in every way. Some people just aren't meant to live.
>>
>>37960409
>reducto ad absurdum
Whoa careful there harry potter nobody wants to get hurt.
>>
File: manlets.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
manlets.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>37950398
Theres still hope m8, use your money on this.
>>
What about someone 5'8 who has a really good looking face? does it really make a lot of difference? Like if I was 6'1 I would be god tier
>>
>>37961710
Anyone who has this extent of surgery done for an extra few inches is fucking mentally ill
>>
>>37951139
Did you really just compare a manlet to a cripple?
>>
>>37950398
Goku was 5'7". You're fine.
>>
>>37950398
Fuck dude, can't have at all. Of course there is always someone taller, better looking, richer. Even Chris Hemsworth looks small next to Lebron, or has less money than Tom Cruise, even his face gets blown out by some male models
>>
File: jon.jpg (85 KB, 634x711) Image search: [Google]
jon.jpg
85 KB, 634x711
I'm tired of seeing this meme everyday on /fit/ You may be short but if you're broad shouldered you have the potential to look like this. Stop victimizing yourself like a fucking loser.
>>
File: 1459026673633.jpg (266 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
1459026673633.jpg
266 KB, 905x881
>>37950122
>SO FUNNY!!!
>isn't actually funny
>>
>>37962376
>kit
>broad shouldered

wtf
>>
>>37950209
you sound like a cool lanklet.
5'5" dwarf here, I am looking for an elf to form a party with and go adventuring, you up for it?
>>
File: image.png (101 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101 KB, 640x1136
>>37950387
Wew
>>
>>37950398
>>37950438
This has to be bait. I refuse to believe someone was indoctrinated to this extend by the internet to hate himself and everyone below 6'.
>>
>>37950956
lol nice troll bait, 4" heels are comically tall, there are zero girls that wear 6" heels bro
>>
>>37950398
(you)
>>
>>37963327
What that guy doesn't get is that in relative terms, kits shouldaaahs may look decently broad. In absolute terms? He'll look tiny as fuck next to a real man (6'0+).

I'm 6'1 and dyel and pretty much anyone at or under 5'8 looks small next to me regardless of their mass.
>>
File: Laffing.jpg (69 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Laffing.jpg
69 KB, 500x281
>>37950211
>I wish I was taller
>I wish I had a girl, if I did I would call her

Is this the new /fit/ anthem?
>>
File: tfw no amazon mommy gf.png (23 KB, 270x274) Image search: [Google]
tfw no amazon mommy gf.png
23 KB, 270x274
>>37963342
kek you beat me to it
>>
>>37950122
Doubt they'd pick on a 5'10 guy so I'm good
>>
>>37962376
he can be fucking 3 ft tall and still will be wanted because he's a famous actor. Fucking stop comparing regular mortal manlets to fucking celebrity millionares manlets
>>
>>37961679
got a laugh out of me
>>
>>37961679
kek
>>
>>37950398
dont be such a faggot
life is what you make it
>>
>>37963664
white people have it good. you fuckers have beautiful features most of the time. just need to get that gym jaw in and that baby fat out.

asians are just fucking hideous on the other hand no matter what they do except for the minority few with godly genetics and by that i mean they have features almost like a white guy.
>>
>>37963987
they get to be good at video games though so it's okay
>>
>>37951077
I think someone forgot to take his pills today
>>
File: fov.png (8 KB, 275x268) Image search: [Google]
fov.png
8 KB, 275x268
>>37950653
>>37950705
i made a diagram for this once

trying to explain why it seems like everyone's taller than you if you're even near average

tall people take up more of your view so their presence is exaggerated, especially in a crowd
>>
>>37961892
Good facial features will always win over height, a few extra inches of height isn't going to beat out Zach Efron looks to a female
>>
>>37950422
>>37950398
>All this woman would choose arguments
>Please for the love of god read The Book Of Pook.
Lesson Ten
>Part One
Why did some guys succeed with women without even trying while other guys fail with women no matter how hard they try? Why did these guys, seemingly arrogant, get women? Why did these jerks succeed where he, the nice young guy, failed?

“Because you’re a wimp!” answered the jerks. But the Nice Guy responded in a bashful tone, “But I am myself. I will never change for anybody.”

But this Nice Guy wasn’t receiving any dates, either.

“Haha, you are such a wimp!” said the jerks. The hot girls would laugh behind his back, “What a desperate chump!”

Desperate! Why was he acting as if the women were better then he? Why should he win her, let her win him! Why buy her gifts? Let her buy him gifts! This new attitude got him all the dates he needed. But why did he not adopt that mindset before?

He remembered the past voices in his head. What did they say? Let us hear them: “You do not have muscles. What makes you think you can get hot women?”

“You are not that smart. Why do you think you can get the pick of the group?” “You do not have a high paying job! Why do you think you deserve a hottie?”
>>
>>37965724
>Part TWO
And the loudest most annoying voice: “You are not as cute or handsome as the other guys. Therefore, you do not deserve a hot chick.”

Alas! He knew he was not Prince Charming so he did not act like one. But now he realized that Prince Charming is not the producer of the confident thought; to the contrary, the confident thought is the producer of the Prince Charming. In order to be successful in the world, you must be successful in your mind.

“That is the secret,” he said during his revelation. For...

“As you think, you shall become.”

“And so long as you think, so long you remain free.”

“But Pook! What are you, a self-improvement seminar? Where is the woman in this?”

“Women come and go, but YOU are forever. The focus must be on you. What do YOU want in a girl? What do YOU want to do for a date? What type of relationship are YOU looking for? It is a machine to the ONE. You push the button and out she comes.”
>>
>>37950653
>>37965382
>Manlet science
Top kek is this a new field of physics now?
>>
>>37962138
If Goku is 5'7 how tall is Vegeta? 5'3?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
>>
>>37950398
We should hero somewhere together
>>
File: aesthetic.jpg (35 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic.jpg
35 KB, 460x276
>>37950398
I laugh at this but there was a way for me to know if it was real or not and it was, I would laugh even more to have been able to witness the sayings of such a convoluted mind built on self hatred based on arbitrary values of life when the only true values of life are pain and pleasure, with the pleasure and happiness being something you find for yourself and the pain things you learn from.
>>
>>37950398
jesus christ man
i'd understand your post if you were like 5'2'' or something, but that is just overreacting bullshit

i'm a dude with a decent life, a 5'8'' qt fiance, a good job and my height affects absolutely none of it...yeah it'd be nice to be taller but it would be nice to be prettier, to be healthier, to be smarter, to be richer..

the manlet meme is 20-30% true for a 5'8'' guy maybe, but you believing it and building your thoughts around it makes it 100% true in your case

you also need to realize that life doesn't immediately become magical if you're 6'3'', it doesn't work like that, you can still have a shit job, you still have to pay taxes, you can still be ugly, and it's harder to put on mass and you look more like a skeleton than average males

tl;dr: grow a pair
sincerely, a 5'8'' guy
>>
>>37950398
seek help you fucking psychopath
>>
>>37950476
>when a person takes 4chan seriously
poor bastard never stood a chance
>>
File: le ghetto laugh frog.jpg (13 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
le ghetto laugh frog.jpg
13 KB, 499x499
>>37950398
>when the meme hits you way too hard and ruins your life
>>
File: Funny Meme Good Meme.png (36 KB, 1052x554) Image search: [Google]
Funny Meme Good Meme.png
36 KB, 1052x554
>>37950398
>>
File: YDAZR2J.jpg (73 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
YDAZR2J.jpg
73 KB, 1200x1800
4'11'' and I bench press 300. Deal with it fags.
>>
>>37967930
>bench press 300
as a fellow manlet, i genuinely don't believe you
that chest looks like it could bench 240lbs, but not 300
>>
File: Y5d5M8D.jpg (21 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Y5d5M8D.jpg
21 KB, 300x450
>>37967930
>4'11
>>
>>37967930
sure thing little guy
>>
File: 1465397835004.jpg (134 KB, 634x921) Image search: [Google]
1465397835004.jpg
134 KB, 634x921
>thread on fit about anything
>people reveal how they have severe self esteem issues, don't have gfs, have social anxiety and have lives that are spiraling into failure and depression
>thread on fit about height
>suddenly 6'2 alpha chads come out of the woodwork to laugh at our pathetic manlet asses

Really makes u think
>>
>>37967930
>4'11"
Damn, thanks for the self-steem boost
>>
File: enji_pooh_by_valdo4-d7jgi6f.jpg (41 KB, 520x855) Image search: [Google]
enji_pooh_by_valdo4-d7jgi6f.jpg
41 KB, 520x855
5'8" contemplating suicide
>>
File: IsvO6.jpg (48 KB, 792x642) Image search: [Google]
IsvO6.jpg
48 KB, 792x642
>>37968084
>>37968145
Are you seriously doubting? Height doesn't even affect bench that much. World record bench holder is like 5'9''.

Look at my broad shoulders and tell me if you genuinely think I can't bench 3-hundred.
>>
>>37968259
I'm 8 inches taller and I can't even bench 130, damn I'm weak
>>
>>37968259
is that with or without pump? if it's without pump, i believe you

>t. 5'9''
>>
>>37950398
See what this 'meme' does to people /fit/? You're all more psychopathic than this guy.
>>
>>37967329
>you also need to realize that life doesn't immediately become magical if you're 6'3''
Of course not. But all the effort one puts into improving themselves is wasted if they're short. It is meaningless to be fit if you are under 6'. It is meaningless to attempt life if you are under 6'. Thin the herd, let only the good live.

If there was someone exactly like you, only taller, your fiance would have never acknowledged your existence. All the other things you've listen can be changed with effort and hard work. Height can't. So, why attempt to live?

I find it odd how so many of you are saying this is just a meme. There are countless pieces of evidence to support this concept as truth. Take the OP video for example. Short people are not considered human by most people. The meme is merely reflecting reality.
>>
File: please.png (443 KB, 854x684) Image search: [Google]
please.png
443 KB, 854x684
>tfw im 5'11"

hope i can grow a little bit more to reach that tasty number
>>
>>37970175
Make sure your posture is maximizing your height, and that you work out your bottom foot muscles for maximum height gains.
>>
I'm 5'9.

Tbqh I'd like an extra couple of inches but being a lanklet above 6'2 doesn't appeal to me. Every person I've met who was above that height was a skelly barring one 6'10 dude I met who I am still convinced to this day was part of the Spartan II program.
>>
>>37951133
İ'm scared.

İ still can't tie my shoes and İ'm 18.
>>
>>37950398
This would make sense if you were 4'11 or some shit but what the hell is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1466977417085.jpg (14 KB, 293x350) Image search: [Google]
1466977417085.jpg
14 KB, 293x350
>>37951050
10/11
>>
File: 1467087702056.jpg (53 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1467087702056.jpg
53 KB, 960x960
5"7', anxious as fuck, and cute grills still touch my benis. i don't slay like some of my friends, but there's more to life than getting laid.

stop thinking about what you can't control and focus on the things that make you happy - everything else will follow
>>
File: NoShortGuys6.jpg (105 KB, 918x623) Image search: [Google]
NoShortGuys6.jpg
105 KB, 918x623
daily reminder if youre under 6 feet you'll NEVER MAKE IT

HAHAAHAH
>>
>>37950493
/fit/ memes only opened my eyes
The true depression comes from actual experiences and what women have literally said to me in real life
The meme has been real to me, it's like some sort of nightmare that I awoke in

I'm 5'6, and literally every single girl I've been with bar one, both shorter and taller, have made some sort of passive aggressive comment about my height. I still get shit even though I always wear shoes with a thick heel and insert to make me 5'8

I'm not kidding around, even my own mother, my same height, shamelessly talks about how she only really dates guys 6', has a minimum 5'9 on her dating profile, and constantly talks about how her friends only date tall guys. Like to my face, every night, like there is absolutely nothing wrong with what she says. Even if I say something, she says that I'll just have to accept it.

I drink myself to sleep every night. That's no meme
>>
>>37971548

just say you only date girls with slim bodies and big tits and ass. Women shit test you to see if you have balls
>>
>>37963987

>muh white privilage

liberals pls go
>>
>>37963987
>white people have it good. you fuckers have beautiful features most of the time
"""""""most of the time"""""""

We are here because we are the exception, otherwise I'd be fucking girls outta there, I'm white and ugly as fuck, you can go fuck yourself fag
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>37950398
>>
File: 1468799256127s.jpg (1 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1468799256127s.jpg
1 KB, 125x110
>>37954408
>that picture
FUCKING WHY?
>>
>>37972228
It's not bait. Why do you think it is? Short men are inherently worthless, no matter how they attempt to compensate for it. They are inferior. This can never change. Unless science finds something to fix height, short men should end themselves. Or they should not date. They do not deserve to, and can never deserve to. Fuck you for trivializing the truth by passing it off as bait. You are also likely short like me. Accept that you can never have value in our society and realize what you must do.
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.