[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ How do I convince my dad to pay for my roids? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (13 KB, 428x343) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 428x343
/fit/
How do I convince my dad to pay for my roids?

I'm a neet so I can't afford them
>>
Give him the succ
>>
Being a NEET, you're probably socially reclusive.

Turning into a roidbod is only going to alienate you even more.

Don't think having a muscular body does anything for you, it's not going to help.

If you want to stop being NEET and stop being a social recluse, you should probably start trying to look as NORMIE as possible. Not try to turn yourself into some kind of freak.
>>
Bump fucking thread
>>
>>37949643
Get a job
>>
>>37949643

Just steal his bank info and order it online you pussy. What the fuck is he gonna do? Kick you out? You'll be a roided out monster, he'll be too scared to do shit.
>>
>>37949862
good post
>>
>>37949661
Most NEETs are low test. Higher testosterone might make him more ambitious and confident.
>>
>>37949643
What is your plan for when your parents die? Just lie in bed and wait to starve to death?
>>
File: 12972765.jpg (42 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
12972765.jpg
42 KB, 480x480
>>37949643
>Is a skeezy, parasitic, blood-sucking NEET
>Wants to become even more of a paraiah by taking ROIDS
Here OP, just save your parents' retirement money and buy pic related and chug it, it's all the 'roids' you'll ever need. You'll get gains immediately.
>>
>>37949918
you're an idiot

most NEETs are depressed and steroids will make it worse
>>
>>37950334
>has never roided
>gives incorrect advice about roids

Checks out.
>>
>>37950334
>most NEETs are depressed and steroids will make it worse
Wrong. Most NEETs need to have a belt taken to them, DAILY, until they see the error of their ways, and stop being lazy, shiftless, directionless, parasitic, life-sucking little vermin, and at least go get a FUCKING JOB OF SOME KIND and pull their own goddamned weight.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.