[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEAL PLANS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: paleo-table.jpg (128 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
paleo-table.jpg
128 KB, 800x500
OK, /fit/izens, I need some concrete help. It's time for me to begin a new diet, or new way of eating, and I tried a couple times myself but failed miserably. Basically I need to similar to paleo, with lots of protein and vegetables, and almost no carbs. I look around the net and the meal plans are ridiculous - 20 ingredient and two hours to make each meal. Fuck that. I need simple, fast, good food. Realistic meal plans.

Breakfast is easy - sausage, eggs, what have you. It is lunch and dinner that are killing me.
>>
File: IMG_2881.jpg (203 KB, 1250x938) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2881.jpg
203 KB, 1250x938
>It is lunch and dinner that are killing me.
>>
File: IMG_2838.jpg (3 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2838.jpg
3 MB, 3648x2736
>>
>>37944466

Chicken, broccoli, string bean, onion

- what spices?
- what oil did you use?

Looks very good.
>>
>>37944456

Rice is a no-no for me now, and that sauce on the meatballs is probably full of sugar and salt and all kinds of shitty chemicals.

But looks good! thanks
>>
>>37944855
>and that sauce on the meatballs is probably full of sugar and salt and all kinds of shitty chemicals
The ingredients are tomatoes, olive oil, water, herbs, salt and pepper

>>37944844
And salmon. Salt, pepper and an arrabiata spice. Olive oil. Cooked the salmon in butter with garlic, thyme and a lemon
>>
>>37945122
How much do you spend a week on food? I'm trying to find a good meal plan myself, and this shit looks pretty good
>>
>>37945309
Around 70 euros I think. The most expensive part is the meat
>>
>>37945345
>The most expensive part is the meat

Definitely.

I spend about 70 dollars for two to three weeks worth of meat. I only buy the grass-fed, locally produced meat and it is shit expensive (I live in the Midwest, U.S.)

I consider mainstream, grocery-store meat a health hazard.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>37945408
>I consider mainstream, grocery-store meat a health hazard.
>>
>>37945458

Say what you want, I don't care. It is.
>>
>>37945509
Lol top faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.