[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit you guys weren't kidding with this gym. >2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: mq1.jpg (14 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
mq1.jpg
14 KB, 240x240
Holy shit you guys weren't kidding with this gym.

>2 rows of treadmills
>2 rows of ellipticals
>2, I kid you fucking not, 2 fucking rows of ab machines
>2 smith machines
>1 cable machine

12 Minute Workout Space
>Ab machines

30 Minute Workout Space
>Ab Machines and Pec Machines

Wtf will I look like after a year of this shit? A skelly with bulging abs?
>>
>>37938533
Why the fuck did you buy a membership without checking the place out first?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 279x161) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 279x161
Isn't that place like 10 bucks a month?
>>
>>37938533
wow my planet fitness has way more smith machines and cable machines.
>>37938568
yes it is
>>
>>37938541

It's the closest 24 hour gym near me. The others are all Planet Fitnesses too and the Xsport is 10 miles away. I just don't feel like taking the bus to get there after work and paying $50+ a month right now. I'll switch when I get a car, for now I'll work with what I have no matter how shit things are.
>>
>free bagels and pizza

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VrYGw-lX2R0
>>
>>37938533
They're the Nintendo of gyms.
>>
Does anyone have their internal documentation that basically states they have at minimum 5x the members they can actually support and they're banking on those members never actually coming in?
>>
Bumping for this
>>37938819
>>
>>37938819
No but rippletits said pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>37938819
You don't need documentation for this. It's common sense.
>up front payment
>less people using machines means less resources used for maintenance
Profit.
>>
>>37938533
No free weights and/or bench presses?
>>
>>37938533
You're probably going to have to do a combination of machine and bodyweight exercises. Do you have a place to do pull ups?
>>
>>37938946
>1 cable machine
nvm
>>
>>37938533
Best place to lose gains
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.